Windows 10: Taskbar changed (please help)

Discus and support Taskbar changed (please help) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] ok, so I was doin' my thing, right? on my windows 10 computer and then the taskbar changed from normal to this | can anyone help? v... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DDaggyB, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Taskbar changed (please help)

/u/DDaggyB, Jan 30, 2021

2. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Taskbar changed (please help)

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar changed (please help)

1. Taskbar changed (please help) - Similar Threads - Taskbar changed please

2. Why my taskbar is blank ! Help please !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my taskbar is blank ! Help please !: My taskbar is white and the icons won't show. My PC keeps doing BSODs and that annoys me a lotSince i bought it it has gotten really slow.Can someone help me please ?Thanks....
  3. Please help overlapping icons in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help overlapping icons in my taskbar: Hi, I am really liking the recent update of windows however, i'm having an issue with the icon overlapping ing my task bar. one app is overlaping the wifi icon in the taskbar. I need help with this....
  4. Please help overlapping icons in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help overlapping icons in my taskbar: Hi, I am really liking the recent update of windows however, i'm having an issue with the icon overlapping ing my task bar. one app is overlaping the wifi icon in the taskbar. I need help with this....
  5. please help with this taskbar issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help with this taskbar issue: hi,i made the display scaling 125% on 1920 x 1080 resolutionnowin the taskbarall the app icons show, but on the right, where the time and notification icons are, thats being hiddenthere is no room so its messing upwhat can i do to fix this?...
  6. Help please...Windows taskbar and settings spazzing out cant change anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help please...Windows taskbar and settings spazzing out cant change anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rohitc28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jw97i8/help_pleasewindows_taskbar_and_settings_spazzing/
  7. Flashing taskbar and inoperative desktop. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing taskbar and inoperative desktop. PLEASE HELP: Hey community, im having to make this from my phone as my computer is completly unusable right now and i need serious help. I bought some new ram today 2x16 and when i logged in with the new ram this issue started happening. I have tried running my pc in safe mode with...
  8. Taskbar view problem please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar view problem please help: So i don't know what happen to my taskbar view, it suddenly become like this when i opened Line application. I already tried restarting my laptop but still my taskbar still like this, this really bothers me, Please help me fix this. [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 taskbar bug please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskbar bug please help: Hi, I am having this bug for windows 10 taskbar and it is really annoying please help. This is a normal screen [img] This is a bug screen [img] if you look carefully, the taskbar have some kind of graphic crash causing overlapping of buttons. This does disappear...
  10. Changing format help please

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing format help please: How do I change the format of my forums? Every single one has changed format since I changed over to WIN10. My WIN7 PC died so I cannot give an example of how it looked before but it was more like a table than a spreadsheet. [img] Lots of thanks in advance *Smile 29542