Windows 10: taskbar changes sizes from 1 row to 2 rows,3 rows,4 rows ect after done gaming even when locked

Discus and support taskbar changes sizes from 1 row to 2 rows,3 rows,4 rows ect after done gaming even when locked in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have updated all my hardware and software but the taskbar changes sizes almost every time i get back from playing a game on steam or origin, and yes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ECGxZyco187, Jul 18, 2019.

1. taskbar changes sizes from 1 row to 2 rows,3 rows,4 rows ect after done gaming even when locked

i have updated all my hardware and software but the taskbar changes sizes almost every time i get back from playing a game on steam or origin, and yes it is locked. maybe it bc i have to downsize my 3840x2160 desktop resolution to 1600x900 while playing most of my games and then when windows changes it back to 2160 when i exit the game maybe there is a settings malfunction. im currently using a evga 1060 3gb but when i was using my old amd radeon 7770 1gb card it would also do the same thing but not quite as often. i want to set it to 1 row.

Processor: AMD 8350

RAM Corsair 8GB DDR3 1866

Motherboard Asus M5A97 2.0 EVO

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Video Card: EVGA GTX 1060 3GB

taskbar changes sizes from 1 row to 2 rows,3 rows,4 rows ect after done gaming even when locked 9dc2afd7-3338-4880-b4f5-423abac22df4?upload=true.png

:)

ECGxZyco187, Jul 18, 2019

2. 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

MiltJackson, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Notification Tray goes 1 row at logging in, eventhough the size of taskbar is 2 rows.

I notice this issue after I use Win10. I set the size of my taskbar to be 2 rows (then I lock it and set the autohide, but I don't think this is relevant for the issue). So naturally the notification tray also goes 2 rows.

However if I logged out or logged back in (or at [re]boot), while the taskbar size remains to be 2 rows, but it seems to be SLIGHTLY shorter and somewhat cause the notification tray is laid out as 1 row. I had to resize the taskbar every time, to get it
    back to 2 rows.

Anybody else has this issue? Or is there some work around?

Edoardo Tirtarahardja, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Xogroroth Win User

taskbar changes sizes from 1 row to 2 rows,3 rows,4 rows ect after done gaming even when locked

Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

Hail:

I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar.
    Added a Game toolbar, which has one row.

Tried to add a second row to it, as the first row became full.
    Several tries later in several ways, I failed to do this.

The Game toolbar keeps reverting to 1 row, or does not accept second row despite showing 2 rows (more icons added are put behind the '>> extended view').

How can I make the Game toolbar actually use 2 (or more) rows?

Thank you,
    Xog

Xogroroth, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

taskbar changes sizes from 1 row to 2 rows,3 rows,4 rows ect after done gaming even when locked

1. taskbar changes sizes from 1 row to 2 rows,3 rows,4 rows ect after done gaming even when locked - Similar Threads - taskbar changes sizes

2. 2 rows taskabar in 23H2 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 rows taskabar in 23H2 ?: Hello, I've done the 23H2 update, and since I have only 1 row on taskbar and I cant extend it anymore ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-rows-taskabar-in-23h2/54bbf450-9c70-422f-a044-1bf0e4af3db4
  3. 2 rows taskabar in 23H2 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 rows taskabar in 23H2 ?: Hello, I've done the 23H2 update, and since I have only 1 row on taskbar and I cant extend it anymore ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-rows-taskabar-in-23h2/54bbf450-9c70-422f-a044-1bf0e4af3db4
  4. A Row of Keys Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Row of Keys Not Working: So this has happened to me before where the F# keys did not input the correct function such as volume, brightness, etc. and all I had to do was press Fn + Esc and it would fix it, but now I have tried that but it still hasn't fixed it, I know if you press Fn + any F# key, I...
  5. A Row of Keys Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Row of Keys Not Working: So this has happened to me before where the F# keys did not input the correct function such as volume, brightness, etc. and all I had to do was press Fn + Esc and it would fix it, but now I have tried that but it still hasn't fixed it, I know if you press Fn + any F# key, I...
  6. Row of 1 or 2 pixels on second screen

Row of 1 or 2 pixels on second screen: Hi, Whenever I have a program eg. discord set to maximize on my second monitor, it will still show a small portion, about 1 or 2 pixels on my main screen. I was wondering what the cause of this issue is, and if any of you know how to fix it? See photo [IMG] I hope that...
  7. Several BSOD in a rows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Several BSOD in a rows: Hello, I have just finished building my computer. Everything worked flawlesslt for the first 2 days and I started getting a chain of BSOD. I can't work at all because they're so frequent. Here are the error names I got : System Service Exception win32kfull.sys...
  8. 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row: 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-rows-in-taskbar-how-to-you-change-back-1-row/687a94e1-2ec7-469f-87b0-3475ae519b13
  9. Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar: Hail: I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar. Added a Game toolbar, which has one row. Tried to add a second row to it, as the first row became full. Several tries later in several ways, I failed to do this. The Game toolbar keeps...
  10. Allow for 2 rows of icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Allow for 2 rows of icons in taskbar?: Wondering if this feature still exists in Windows10 and how to accomplish it. Back in Win7, I could unlock the taskbar and make it wider. This allowed me to drop more icons into the taskbar and would allow me to have two rows of icons. With Win10 I can't seem to figure...