Windows 10: Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options

Discus and support Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Under "New Incognito window" and above "Google Chrome" is a huge amount of space... [img] Not sure why this is happening... - - - Updated - - -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tefohape, Jan 12, 2020.

1. tefohape Win User

Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options

Under "New Incognito window" and above "Google Chrome" is a huge amount of space...

Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options [​IMG]

Not sure why this is happening...

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why it stopped either...

:)

tefohape, Jan 12, 2020
  2. tefohape Win User

Under "New Incognito window" and above "Google Chrome" is a huge amount of space...

Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options [​IMG]

Not sure why this is happening...

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why it stopped either...

tefohape, Jan 12, 2020
  3. JanJan Win User
    chrome + taskbar autohide problem

So i set my taskbar autohide. whenever chrome is in fullscreen, when i hover around the corner, the taskbar wont appear. It works with other browsers....

JanJan, Jan 12, 2020
  4. lindalouk Win User

Chrome---lots of white space at top of screen

Not exactly sure how to word this. When I go to Chrome, this is what I see, from top to bottom:

1. Tabs at very top.
    2. Address bar.
    3. Below address bar, huge amount of white space, then a line.
    4. Content.
    The huge white space takes up precious screen space. I want to get rid of it. At one point, Chrome/Google had some stuff there, which I deleted. But I cannot find a way to remove the white space. This wasn't there when I was running Windows 7 two weeks ago.
    Now I am running Windows 10.

Thanks.

lindalouk, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options - Similar Threads - Taskbar Chrome right

2. WSL take huge amount of disk space??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WSL take huge amount of disk space??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/6razyboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7t8lq/wsl_take_huge_amount_of_disk_space/
  3. Right Click not displaying options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right Click not displaying options: Since that latest update, Using a right click on an icon or file no longer displays options, such as properties, it merely displays a spinning circle for a length of time, and then dumps the display and shows the users desktop. Not very useful if one wants to investigate the...
  4. double-spaced right-click options

in Windows 10 Customization
    double-spaced right-click options: Inspiron 13 5379 Windows 10 1809 My new laptop is double-spacing the right-click file context menu, pushing some of it off the screen (including Properties, which I access frequently. How do I fix it? [ATTACH]...
  5. Chrome right-click problem

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome right-click problem: Since some weeks ago i have problems using right-click on Chrome, affecting anything i do like bringing the right-click menu so i can copy text, save an image and other stuffs. I have to press right-click again again and again until it shows up. The problem reflects only with...
  6. PCDr taking a huge amount of space in the ProgramData folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PCDr taking a huge amount of space in the ProgramData folder: I've seen another thread in this forum regarding PCDr (a folder within the ProgramData folder) and a couple of answers suggesting it could be either Dell software or malware. I have a Dell desktop myself, and I looked a bit more carefully at the contents of this folder when I...
  7. where are the right click options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are the right click options: This is what I get when I right click on a web page. Was wondering what happened to all the options? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-right-click-options/f88556e3-521e-4bef-8409-45bdbfb90063"
  8. Right Click Taskbar Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  9. Right click on taskbar no longer shows properties option

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on taskbar no longer shows properties option: ...therefore I am no longer able to auto hide the task bar ot change any of the other config options via that menu option. I have turned tablet mode on and off as advised in this thread Does anyone have any suggestions? .... I see someone else reported this problem as...
  10. right click on taskbar shows no options

in Windows 10 Support
    right click on taskbar shows no options: i usually open task manager from the task bar by right clicking on it , now i have no options 96029