Windows 10: Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options

Discus and support Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Under "New Incognito window" and above "Google Chrome" is a huge amount of space... [img] Not sure why this is happening... - - - Updated - - -... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tefohape, Jan 25, 2020.

1. tefohape Win User

Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options

Under "New Incognito window" and above "Google Chrome" is a huge amount of space...

Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options [​IMG]

Not sure why this is happening...

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why it stopped either...

:)

tefohape, Jan 25, 2020
  2. tefohape Win User

Under "New Incognito window" and above "Google Chrome" is a huge amount of space...

Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options [​IMG]

Not sure why this is happening...

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why it stopped either...

tefohape, Jan 25, 2020
  3. JanJan Win User
    chrome + taskbar autohide problem

So i set my taskbar autohide. whenever chrome is in fullscreen, when i hover around the corner, the taskbar wont appear. It works with other browsers....

JanJan, Jan 25, 2020
  4. lindalouk Win User

Chrome---lots of white space at top of screen

Not exactly sure how to word this. When I go to Chrome, this is what I see, from top to bottom:

1. Tabs at very top.
    2. Address bar.
    3. Below address bar, huge amount of white space, then a line.
    4. Content.
    The huge white space takes up precious screen space. I want to get rid of it. At one point, Chrome/Google had some stuff there, which I deleted. But I cannot find a way to remove the white space. This wasn't there when I was running Windows 7 two weeks ago.
    Now I am running Windows 10.

Thanks.

lindalouk, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options - Similar Threads - Taskbar Chrome right

2. WindowsApps Folder taking huges amount of space

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WindowsApps Folder taking huges amount of space: hello i notice a computer our compagnies that have a 256 GB HDD the windowsApps Folder is taking 190 GB of space some apps are not even installed like HiddenCityMysteryofShadows or DisneyMagicKingdoms etc...the folder is present with different version.so how can i remove...
  3. WindowsApps Folder taking huges amount of space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WindowsApps Folder taking huges amount of space: hello i notice a computer our compagnies that have a 256 GB HDD the windowsApps Folder is taking 190 GB of space some apps are not even installed like HiddenCityMysteryofShadows or DisneyMagicKingdoms etc...the folder is present with different version.so how can i remove...
  4. WindowsApps Folder taking huges amount of space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. right click empty space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    right click empty space: When I right click on empty space there is no Personalize in the message that comes up. Also on my laptop I have the same problem it also has Win 10 . This is the message that come up....
  6. Taskbar empty space

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar empty space: [ATTACH] I have an empty space between the last icon on the rightvolume an the date and time. If i try to turn on an icon from the taskbar list, the last one disappears. As you can see i have the network icon turned on but it`s not showing in the taskbar. If i turn the...
  7. Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Chrome right-click huge amount of empty space between options: Under "New Incognito window" and above "Google Chrome" is a huge amount of space... [img] Not sure why this is happening... - - - Updated - - - Not sure why it stopped either... 148244
  8. WSL take huge amount of disk space??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WSL take huge amount of disk space??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/6razyboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7t8lq/wsl_take_huge_amount_of_disk_space/
  9. double-spaced right-click options

in Windows 10 Customization
    double-spaced right-click options: Inspiron 13 5379 Windows 10 1809 My new laptop is double-spacing the right-click file context menu, pushing some of it off the screen (including Properties, which I access frequently. How do I fix it? [ATTACH]...
  10. right click on taskbar shows no options

in Windows 10 Support
    right click on taskbar shows no options: i usually open task manager from the task bar by right clicking on it , now i have no options 96029