Windows 10: Taskbar, clicking icons, and a whole lot more bugging out.

Discus and support Taskbar, clicking icons, and a whole lot more bugging out. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am so mad right now. I have done everything within the forums explanation to fix the problem wherein my taskbar doesnt respond by clicking the icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Damntrinity, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Taskbar, clicking icons, and a whole lot more bugging out.

I am so mad right now. I have done everything within the forums explanation to fix the problem wherein my taskbar doesnt respond by clicking the icons or start popping up. Another weird thing is when i use my browser it scrolls down uncontrollably. On games such as dota2 it auto focuses on the hero and it locks on it. This started since i installed one of the updates back on october 28th, i forgot which KB500 installed cause ive done downgraded my system to 10 to 11 so many times thinking maybe it was because i didnt fully reset my installations, or that i didnt clear all my files. Ive done re

:)

Damntrinity, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Taskbar, clicking icons, and a whole lot more bugging out.

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar, clicking icons, and a whole lot more bugging out.

1. Taskbar, clicking icons, and a whole lot more bugging out. - Similar Threads - Taskbar clicking icons

2. Mouse bugs out and jitters a lot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse bugs out and jitters a lot.: I have a problem where my mouse bugs out. Its not just the left click, but every button. For example, I would be playing a video game and my gun doesn't stop shooting after I click or sometimes when I click nothing happens. I know that this problem doesn't have to do directly...
  3. Mouse bugs out and jitters a lot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse bugs out and jitters a lot.: I have a problem where my mouse bugs out. Its not just the left click, but every button. For example, I would be playing a video game and my gun doesn't stop shooting after I click or sometimes when I click nothing happens. I know that this problem doesn't have to do directly...
  4. Mouse bugs out and jitters a lot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar, clicking icons, and a whole lot more bugging out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar, clicking icons, and a whole lot more bugging out.: I am so mad right now. I have done everything within the forums explanation to fix the problem wherein my taskbar doesnt respond by clicking the icons or start popping up. Another weird thing is when i use my browser it scrolls down uncontrollably. On games such as dota2 it...
  6. Taskbar Icon Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Icon Bug: My taskbar icons act like my mouse is hovered over them when it's actually not.This only happens on my main screen. Any help in fixing this would be great.I already found this - Taskbar hover bug - Microsoft Community - and the solution posted there isn't a permanent fix. The...
  7. Taskbar Icon Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icon Bug: Since I updated, my taskbar has this visual bug that bothers me a little, is there a solution for that? Is it just mine? What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-bug/df505c55-e3f7-4adf-8db7-2634731acecd
  8. Taskbar Icon Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icon Bug: Since I updated, my taskbar has this visual bug that bothers me a little, is there a solution for that? Is it just mine? What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-bug/df505c55-e3f7-4adf-8db7-2634731acecd
  9. Icons are bugging out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons are bugging out.: The icons on my desktop are bugged out, and the icons on my file explorer are all blacked out. I ran sfc scan and it told me there were corrupt files but it couldn't fix it, what to do?...
  10. Icons in Taskbar Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons in Taskbar Bug: [img] How to Fix it? Icons in Taskbar disappearing. 9723