Windows 10: taskbar clock is different than system clock

Discus and support taskbar clock is different than system clock in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have this weird bug where taskbar clock is one hour ahead of my system as if it adjusting to daylight saving by itself because in screenshot 2 when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lambdacarre, Apr 12, 2022.

1. taskbar clock is different than system clock

I have this weird bug where taskbar clock is one hour ahead of my system as if it adjusting to daylight saving by itself because in screenshot 2 when I adjust for daylight the taskbar clock doesn't add an additional hour but it matches system clock please how can fix this it's really annoying

:)

lambdacarre, Apr 12, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 12, 2022
  3. davidhk Win User
    Clock on taskbar missing ':'

There is a thread in this forum which has an answer :
    Win 10 Pro Creators update taskbar clock anomaly - any suggestions?

The answer was given by threevolve, post #9.
    3 other members in the same thread had confirmed that the solution worked.

davidhk, Apr 12, 2022
  4. taskbar clock is different than system clock

Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, Apr 12, 2022
Thema:

taskbar clock is different than system clock

1. taskbar clock is different than system clock - Similar Threads - taskbar clock different

2. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock: Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On Sunday. System clock is correctly set with appropriate date and time zone. System is Win 10 Pro, 21H2 Build 19044.1889, Feature...
  3. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock: Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On Sunday. System clock is correctly set with appropriate date and time zone. System is Win 10 Pro, 21H2 Build 19044.1889, Feature...
  4. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  6. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  7. taskbar clock is different than system clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar clock is different than system clock: I have this weird bug where taskbar clock is one hour ahead of my system as if it adjusting to daylight saving by itself because in screenshot 2 when I adjust for daylight the taskbar clock doesn't add an additional hour but it matches system clock please how can fix this...
  8. Clock on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock on Taskbar: Since the update that took me from 1903 to 1909, the separator between the hours and minutes on my taskbar clock appears as a tiny blank square instead of a colon. I can't seem to change it, no matter what I do in settings. I can change the formats on the time and date to...
  9. Clock in Taskbar

Clock in Taskbar: Hi,Please assist On my Laptop in the Taskbar Clock,it Shows the Time & also the Date,eg;3:05 pm & the Date 28/02/2020 On my Desktop Computer it only Shows 3:05pm Both are Windows 10 I have Hours trying to have the date also shown on the clock in the Taskbar ,but nothing...
  10. taskbar clock

taskbar clock: how to enlarge the taskbar clock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/taskbar-clock/b2e8347c-c1da-4307-8cd0-a9587716cbb0