Windows 10: Taskbar clock is gone

Discus and support Taskbar clock is gone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Surface Pro. My taskbar clock just randomly disappeared, and I can't get it back. I've looked at a lot of different possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by f.williams2018, May 1, 2019.

1. Taskbar clock is gone

I have a Windows 10 Surface Pro. My taskbar clock just randomly disappeared, and I can't get it back. I've looked at a lot of different possible solutions to get the clock back, but none have worked so far. Even when I go to the notification settings, it says that the clock is on (off and on switch). I have also not previously done any of the other reasons mentioned, like change my theme or update my computer. Any different ideas?

:)

f.williams2018, May 1, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 1, 2019
  3. Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore

My taskbar is dark gray, so white text is not an issue.

I rebooted for another reason, (my laptop was not picking up the wireless internet connection), and the clock is back. Hmm, go figure.

This is not the first time it's disappeared, though. If it happens again, I'll search around these forums as suggested.

Thanks.

TomBrooklyn, May 1, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Taskbar clock is gone

Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore

Or it might be turned off in Personalization/Taskbar/Turn system icons on or off.....

Taskbar clock is gone [​IMG]

Edwin, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar clock is gone

1. Taskbar clock is gone - Similar Threads - Taskbar clock gone

2. Seconds on taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seconds on taskbar clock: I’ve seen many articles on the internet that there’s an option to have seconds on the clock on the taskbar, but it doesn’t appear for me? I also tried the registry hack, but the show seconds in taskbar clock value was already set to 1, setting to 0 had no effect. Anyone knows...
  3. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  4. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  5. Clock on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock on Taskbar: Since the update that took me from 1903 to 1909, the separator between the hours and minutes on my taskbar clock appears as a tiny blank square instead of a colon. I can't seem to change it, no matter what I do in settings. I can change the formats on the time and date to...
  6. Clock in Taskbar

Clock in Taskbar: Hi,Please assist On my Laptop in the Taskbar Clock,it Shows the Time & also the Date,eg;3:05 pm & the Date 28/02/2020 On my Desktop Computer it only Shows 3:05pm Both are Windows 10 I have Hours trying to have the date also shown on the clock in the Taskbar ,but nothing...
  7. Taskbar Clock Setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Clock Setting: Does anyone know why my clock shows thus: Instead of a colon I have these boxes. I have tried settings but to no avail. 141459
  8. taskbar clock

taskbar clock: how to enlarge the taskbar clock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/taskbar-clock/b2e8347c-c1da-4307-8cd0-a9587716cbb0
  9. Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore: How can I put (restore) the clock to my taskbar? - I'm pretty sure it was there before. - I didn't consciously do anything to remove it. Thanks. 66925
  10. My clock has gone?!

in Windows 10 Support
    My clock has gone?!: I'm running build 1607 of windows 10 pro x64 and for the last week or so, my clock has stopped working. Use to be when I clicked the clock in the task-bar, a little calendar would pop up with the date and time... now nothing shows. What could have happened? how can i...