Windows 10: Taskbar clock system icon sleep delay glitch?

Discus and support Taskbar clock system icon sleep delay glitch? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is a new one, only my clock/date system icon does not show up for a few seconds when I resume from sleep but it displays immediately when resuming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hemimax, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Hemimax Win User

Taskbar clock system icon sleep delay glitch?

This is a new one, only my clock/date system icon does not show up for a few seconds when I resume from sleep but it displays immediately when resuming from hibernation or restart. The blank placeholder on the taskbar is there just no digits. All the other taskbar icons display right away as expected from any type of boot. It has been like this for a few weeks, I have turned multiple settings on and off and even swapped my PSU (something I had been putting off anyway). It is not a big deal just weird as I have not found anything even closely related on the web. Please feel free to post if you have had any kind of similar experience.

:)

Hemimax, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Windows Taskbar Calendar not Working

Hi,

It's really odd for an update/s to cause an issue to a computer since they were made to enhance the performance of its system and to fix the bugs/glitches. Let just say that a conflict on your system files are the one that causing the issue from the last
    update. Let's see if turning on and off the the clock in the system icon menu will make a difference. Follow these steps to do so:

• Right click on the Taskbar, then choose Taskbar settings.
    • Scroll down to Notification area, then click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Toggle the Clock icon off, then close the Settings menu.
    • Repeat steps #1-#3 to toggle on the Clock icon on.

Once done, check if you'll be able to pull up the Calendar on the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Taskbar clock system icon sleep delay glitch?

Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar clock system icon sleep delay glitch?

1. Taskbar clock system icon sleep delay glitch? - Similar Threads - Taskbar clock system

2. Appear icon on taskbar over the clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Appear icon on taskbar over the clock: Hi everyone,On my taskbar appear icon that is unclickable, trough it can click on clock, i try to close open processes in Task manager by "End task", nothing helped, i noticed this yesterday, but i didnt install apst that can place icon on screen, maybe someone know what is...
  3. Appear icon on taskbar over the clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Appear icon on taskbar over the clock: Hi everyone,On my taskbar appear icon that is unclickable, trough it can click on clock, i try to close open processes in Task manager by "End task", nothing helped, i noticed this yesterday, but i didnt install apst that can place icon on screen, maybe someone know what is...
  4. taskbar clock is different than system clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar clock is different than system clock: I have this weird bug where taskbar clock is one hour ahead of my system as if it adjusting to daylight saving by itself because in screenshot 2 when I adjust for daylight the taskbar clock doesn't add an additional hour but it matches system clock please how can fix this...
  5. taskbar clock is different than system clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar clock is different than system clock: I have this weird bug where taskbar clock is one hour ahead of my system as if it adjusting to daylight saving by itself because in screenshot 2 when I adjust for daylight the taskbar clock doesn't add an additional hour but it matches system clock please how can fix this...
  6. clock system icon is greyed out in taskbar settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    clock system icon is greyed out in taskbar settings: After the previous update I noticed that the clock icon is missing from the taskbar. So I went to `Taskbar Settings > Turn System icons on or off`. But I am not able to turn on the system icon for clock and action center since it is greyed out. I tried solutions from internet...
  7. Windows 10 Taskbar Clock Glitch

Windows 10 Taskbar Clock Glitch: [ATTACH] My taskbar clock has this weird glitch that a appeared when I tried optimizing my computer with 'Advanced System Optimizer' that I downloaded today. do you guys know if there is any way of fixing this?...
  8. showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar

showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar: for showing the seconds in task bar as shown below, i understand that a registry setting has to be done in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced", and that too to see it in effect, user has to logout and login is there any other...
  9. An unusual clock glitch

in Windows 10 Support
    An unusual clock glitch: This started on April Fool's Day, so I thought Microsoft was messing with me or something. It's not really a problem per se just something weird. What's happening is that AM and PM are now reversed letters. So it says MA in the morning and MP in the evening. And I've tried...
  10. Taskbar right-click menu and system tray icons delay

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar right-click menu and system tray icons delay: Hello, recently my system has developed a weird issue. Right-clicking on the taskbar on any open applications that I have stops working quite often (the black task menu to minimize/close etc doesn't appear), meaning: after logging in it's all good, then after a while it...