Windows 10: Taskbar clock turned black after Windows update

Discus and support Taskbar clock turned black after Windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After Windows update, the clock on my taskbar turned black and I am able to see it only when I hover a mouse. But the second extended screen shows it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KatieSchotte, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Taskbar clock turned black after Windows update

After Windows update, the clock on my taskbar turned black and I am able to see it only when I hover a mouse. But the second extended screen shows it white. Any ideas?

:)

KatieSchotte, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Taskbar Clock font is black, unreadable

The taskbar color is black by default and the icon font color in the notification area (lower right) is white except for the clock which is black. I can change the color of the taskbar to make the black clock font appear, but the color choices are limited.
    Why is the clock font black and all the others white? Can Microsoft fix this simple problem?

Nantucketbob, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Taskbar clock turned black after Windows update

Taskbar clock

Since the latest upgrade of Windows 10, my taskbar clock has turned black and it's really hard to see. Is there a way to change it back to white?

GeoffJackson62, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar clock turned black after Windows update

1. Taskbar clock turned black after Windows update - Similar Threads - Taskbar clock turned

2. My taskbar is turning black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is turning black: My taskbar has recently been turning black and I don't know why. It covers half of my taskbar so I can only see half of the icons and dates and it is getting worse everyday. I have tried to update drivers and checking for windows updates but nothing has worked.Does anybody...
  3. My taskbar is turning black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar is turning black: My taskbar has recently been turning black and I don't know why. It covers half of my taskbar so I can only see half of the icons and dates and it is getting worse everyday. I have tried to update drivers and checking for windows updates but nothing has worked.Does anybody...
  4. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  5. Clock Font changed to Black after recent Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock Font changed to Black after recent Update: After last nights windows update, my Taskbar was changed to the color white and the font of the clock was changed to black. I switched the taskbar back to dark grey because it's less distracting but now the font on the clock is black and it's difficult to read the time. When...
  6. Clock Font changed to Black after recent Update

Clock Font changed to Black after recent Update: After last nights windows update, my Taskbar was changed to the color white and the font of the clock was changed to black. I switched the taskbar back to dark grey because it's less distracting but now the font on the clock is black and it's difficult to read the time. When...
  7. Clock on Taskbar

Clock on Taskbar: Since the update that took me from 1903 to 1909, the separator between the hours and minutes on my taskbar clock appears as a tiny blank square instead of a colon. I can't seem to change it, no matter what I do in settings. I can change the formats on the time and date to...
  8. taskbar clock

taskbar clock: how to enlarge the taskbar clock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/taskbar-clock/b2e8347c-c1da-4307-8cd0-a9587716cbb0
  9. Taskbar clock is black after upgrrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar clock is black after upgrrade: How can I make it white again.beside deleting the upgrade? Don Cole 116837
  10. Clock turned dark, invisible after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock turned dark, invisible after update: While everything is white on the taskbar, the clock turned black and so became almost invisible after the last automatic update (today, sept 26, 2016). Very annoying. Please help. 64906