Windows 10: Taskbar Clock way too small.

Discus and support Taskbar Clock way too small. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently my taskbar clock, shrank to such a tiny size I can not even tell what the date and time are. I am 71 years old, and have a hard time just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Larry Gilbert 1952, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Taskbar Clock way too small.

Recently my taskbar clock, shrank to such a tiny size I can not even tell what the date and time are. I am 71 years old, and have a hard time just reading normal print. But now I can't even tell what the tiny numbers and letters even are. Please help, thank you in advance. Larry

:)

Larry Gilbert 1952, Jun 11, 2023
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 11, 2023
  3. Callender Win User
    Show seconds on taskbar clock using small icons

Just for info. I've seen many threads about the clock not showing seconds unless using large taskbar icons.

Anyway here is TClock-Win10 Ver 5.2.2.1 (released 2022) - screenshot is from taskbar with small icons enabled.

Taskbar Clock way too small. 366464d1652395093t-show-seconds-taskbar-clock-using-small-icons-tclock.png

It does offer a lot of information but personally I configured it to show only the clock.

Taskbar Clock way too small. 366465d1652395170t-show-seconds-taskbar-clock-using-small-icons-tclock-settings.png

Taskbar Clock way too small. 366466d1652395192t-show-seconds-taskbar-clock-using-small-icons-tclock-preferences.png

Taskbar Clock way too small. 366467d1652395216t-show-seconds-taskbar-clock-using-small-icons-tclock-preferences-2.png

Change the display language to English from the right-click menu.

Add shortcut to startup if required to launch with windows.

Taskbar Clock way too small. 366468d1652395330t-show-seconds-taskbar-clock-using-small-icons-startup.png

Download:

GitHub - MantisMountainMobile/TClock-Win10: TClock with graph and other functions for Windows10(AU or later) & Windows11

Callender, Jun 11, 2023
  4. Taskbar Clock way too small.

Enlarge Taskbar Clock

Ever since I installed Windows 10, the clock on my taskbar is way to small for me to see. Could someone please explain to me (in laymans terms) exactly how I can make the taskbar clock larger ? Thanks in advance

Larry Gilbert 1952, Jun 11, 2023
Thema:

Taskbar Clock way too small.

1. Taskbar Clock way too small. - Similar Threads - Taskbar Clock too

2. Taskbar too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar too small: My task bar is very small, barely visible. It has been like this for months. How do I make it bigger? I already turned Small Icons on task bar off, if it was on, it would be even smaller....
  3. Taskbar too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar too small: My task bar is very small, barely visible. It has been like this for months. How do I make it bigger? I already turned Small Icons on task bar off, if it was on, it would be even smaller....
  4. Taskbar too small

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar Clock way too small.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock way too small.: Recently my taskbar clock, shrank to such a tiny size I can not even tell what the date and time are. I am 71 years old, and have a hard time just reading normal print. But now I can't even tell what the tiny numbers and letters even are. Please help, thank you in advance....
  6. Taskbar Clock way too small.

Taskbar Clock way too small.: Recently my taskbar clock, shrank to such a tiny size I can not even tell what the date and time are. I am 71 years old, and have a hard time just reading normal print. But now I can't even tell what the tiny numbers and letters even are. Please help, thank you in advance....
  7. Way too small . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Way too small . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I've learned how, to put. Icon pictures, over folders.For example: Over my folder, of pictures.I have an, icon pictures. Of, a camera.But my view, is set to small icons. So my folders, are small.Which makes the, added icon...
  8. Way too small . . .

Way too small . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I've learned how, to put. Icon pictures, over folders.For example: Over my folder, of pictures.I have an, icon pictures. Of, a camera.But my view, is set to small icons. So my folders, are small.Which makes the, added icon...
  9. Way too small . . .

10. Taskbar icons too small

Taskbar icons too small: Hi !! I recently had to change my laptop size to 100% because the software I'm using for work can't support my screen scaling, I have the 1920 x 1080 resolution because it's the clearest, but the issue here is my taskbar apps are tiny. I want to know if there's a solution to...