Windows 10: Taskbar clock won't display date again

Discus and support Taskbar clock won't display date again in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently I posted a question asking about why the clock at the taskbar won't show the long date format. The offered solution was to write short date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Asketa, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Asketa Win User

Taskbar clock won't display date again

Recently I posted a question asking about why the clock at the taskbar won't show the long date format. The offered solution was to write short date "d.M.yyyy" as long "dddd, dd. MMMM yyyy". In my opinion that only dodged the problem and didn't solve it, but it worked. Here is the link to that topic:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-clock-wont-display-long-date-format/4c135e8e-7f51-423e-91fe-0148fb70adb5But this Monday morning, my clock again looks like this:Now it doesn't even show the date. But, when I manually set the tomorrow date 21. September, it correctly

:)

Asketa, Sep 20, 2021

2. Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Clock and date in taskbar

I have tried every thing I can think of, but the clock and date do NOT show in the taskbar on the right. I've added clock 1 or clock 2, I've gone thru setting and control panel. I've rebooted the computer. How do I get a clock and date to show on my
    taskbar?

WendyCotter, Sep 20, 2021
  4. ageor Win User

ageor, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Taskbar clock won't display date again - Similar Threads - Taskbar clock won't

2. Displaying Date on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Displaying Date on Taskbar: I just wanted to correct some information that independent and microsoft employees are advising on the solution to this problem. There is not just two ways to display the date on taskbar. Assuming you are using the taskbar either on the top or bottom of your screen, if you...
  3. Taskbar Clock/Date Goes Offscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock/Date Goes Offscreen: I am using Windows 11 and my clock/date just goes offscreen very often, it goes back to normal when I open and close the calendar. Anyone knows how to fix this permanently?This is what I mean:...
  4. Taskbar clock, change date format.

Taskbar clock, change date format.: I wanted to change my Win10 taskbar clock to display DDD M D..It is not in the list of format options. I can't type a custom format. .The annoying part is I know I had it set that way on my old Win 10 computer. It seems this is just another dis"improvment" from MS taking away...
  5. Taskbar clock won't display long date format

Taskbar clock won't display long date format: Taskbar clock bottom right was showing long date format, i.e. "dddd, dd. MMMM yyyy." Today it not me decided to switch back to short:I want a simple 24H short time format e.g. 11:46 is just fine, but I want the long date format, i.e. "sreda, 15. septembar 2021.". Something...
  6. Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.

Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.: I tried the regedit, restarted, and my taskbar clock still doesn't show the seconds. How else do I get the seconds to display on my taskbar clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seconds-wont-display-in-the-taskbar-clock/1c1d371b-d639-42b3-a981-a591edda1fc9
  7. Taskbar clock not displaying :

Taskbar clock not displaying :: The clock at my taskbar have been unable to show the : since I changed my laptop font from the default Segou UI to another font which is pre-installed in the laptop already. I've attached an image below, as you can see, the : is replaced by a square box and I really hate how...
  8. Clock and date on taskbar

Clock and date on taskbar: Hey all I just installed the new preview of Win 10 19624 and now my time and date are gone. I tried the right click to go to properties to fix it and properties weren't there. I went to the settings menu and didn't see it there either. How can I fix this?...
  9. Keeping Date on taskbar along with clock

Keeping Date on taskbar along with clock: Is there a way to get the date info along with the clock on the taskbar and still choose "small icons"?...
  10. Clock and date in taskbar

Clock and date in taskbar: I have tried every thing I can think of, but the clock and date do NOT show in the taskbar on the right. I've added clock 1 or clock 2, I've gone thru setting and control panel. I've rebooted the computer. How do I get a clock and date to show on my taskbar?...