Windows 10: Taskbar Color make it darker

Discus and support Taskbar Color make it darker in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to make the color of the taskbar darker or, maybe make thestart menu, taskbar, and theaction center darker or change the color of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MukulDas, Jul 23, 2020.

1. MukulDas Win User

Taskbar Color make it darker

Is there a way to make the color of the taskbar darker or, maybe make thestart menu, taskbar, and theaction center darker or change the color of the taskbar alone without using any software?

I don't want to use dark windows mode anymore.

Any registry hacks?

:)

MukulDas, Jul 23, 2020
  2. MukulDas Win User

Taskbar Color (make it darker)

Is there a way to make the color of the taskbar darker (or, maybe make the
    start menu, taskbar, and the
    action center darker) or change the color of the taskbar alone without using any software?

I don't want to use dark windows mode anymore.

Any registry hacks?

MukulDas, Jul 31, 2020
  3. MukulDas Win User
    Taskbar Color (make it Darker)

Is there a way to make the color of the taskbar darker (or, maybe make the start menu, taskbar, and the action center darker) or change the color of the taskbar alone without
    using any software?

I don't want to use dark windows mode anymore. The light windows mode is just too white for me.

Any registry hacks?

MukulDas, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Taskbar Color make it darker

Taskbar Color (make it darker)

Hello MukulDas,

Good day!

I'm Jericho, a fellow customer and an individual advisor. I am happy to assist you!

Unfortunately, there is no option yet or feature to change the color of the taskbar separately. What I can suggest is for you to change the color of your Desktop theme to dark. This way, this can change your taskbar to a darker color.

To do that, Go to Start and key-in 'Settings' > Personalization > Colors > Choose your color to Dark

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have other queries/concerns.

JerichoFlores, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar Color make it darker

1. Taskbar Color make it darker - Similar Threads - Taskbar Color darker

2. Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color: Copied image from the older similar question, I'm a different person but I have also had this issue on and off, its currently happening now, 2 years later. Fix your stuff MS!...
  3. Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color: Copied image from the older similar question, I'm a different person but I have also had this issue on and off, its currently happening now, 2 years later. Fix your stuff MS!...
  4. Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar Color make it Darker

Taskbar Color make it Darker: Is there a way to make the color of the taskbar darker or, maybe make the start menu, taskbar, and the action center darker or change the color of the taskbar alone without using any software? I don't want to use dark windows mode anymore. The light windows mode is just too...
  6. How to make a scroll bar darker?

How to make a scroll bar darker?: Is there a method to make a scroll bar darker. I have a problem with sight and it gives me trouble to distinguish the grey hue. Thank you a lot CHEERS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-scroll-bar-darker/30fe3932-572b-49a2-8287-935939445431
  7. change system font to a darker color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change system font to a darker color: my system font is so light I can barely see it. before windows 10 I had a nice dark font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-system-font-to-a-darker-color/32f20999-ded5-4204-b0b1-781ef0a65fb0
  8. make windows backgrounds darker

make windows backgrounds darker: I hope this is the right community how do I make all window backgrounds bold or darker in windows 10 home 64 bits version 1903 on HP Smart Notebook PC and after i make the change, how do i save the changes so i don't have to re do the changes each time i re start the PC...
  9. make fonts bold or darker

make fonts bold or darker: I hope this is the right community how do I make all fonts bold or darker in windows 10 home 64 bits version 1903 on 1 HP Smart Notebook PC and after i make the change, how do i save the changes so i don't have to re do the changes each time i re start the PC all my...
  10. make text appear darker on the screen

make text appear darker on the screen: I have windows 10 and the letters are mostly light. Some letters are darker than other but really hard to read. I have hunted and hunted to find where I can make the text more bold. This ole grannie really needs help. Thank you DeLories...