Windows 10: Taskbar corner icons stack up each other

Discus and support Taskbar corner icons stack up each other in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 through Windows Insider Beta. Now, whenever I use microphone, mic-icon in taskbar corner displays like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Trần Quang Hùng, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Taskbar corner icons stack up each other

I have upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 through Windows Insider Beta. Now, whenever I use microphone, mic-icon in taskbar corner displays like this. I have tried to restart explorer.exe but it only can fix at that time. Pls tell me what should I do?Build: 22000.282 co_release

:)

Trần Quang Hùng, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 17, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    How to stack email icons on taskbar in Windows 10

I don''t have MS Office, but WPS Writer stacks instances vertically when I have 8 open...

so..

Taskbar corner icons stack up each other [​IMG]

if you use this free tweaker (with explanation from link) you can set that limit.

(It's probably in one of the tutorials here too.. there are many).

Change Taskbar Thumbnail Threshold to Show List in Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

Feel free to browse or search the extensive tutorial section:
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index Tutorials
    Windows 10 Tutorials

dalchina, Oct 17, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Taskbar corner icons stack up each other

Stacking taskbar icons issue Windows 10

You can rt click the taskbar icon - even when there is a stack of mutiple instances then click the appropriate button to launch a new instance.

Taskbar corner icons stack up each other [​IMG]

Similarly with Firefox etc

dalchina, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar corner icons stack up each other

1. Taskbar corner icons stack up each other - Similar Threads - Taskbar corner icons

2. The icons on the desktop do not want to line up next to each other and below each other,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The icons on the desktop do not want to line up next to each other and below each other,...: Hello, for some reason the icons do not want to line up next to each other and below each other, but there is space left between them. I did a clean install of Windows 11 and this is how it changed itself after some time. I've never had a problem with this, but I know of a...
  3. Icons on the taskbar are on top of each other Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the taskbar are on top of each other Windows11: I don't know how this happens but eventually my icons overlap each other after a bit of use and I have to restart file explorerAs you can see on the bottom Spotify doesn't appear even when its open but I found out that its under google chrome so I have no idea whats going...
  4. Icons on the taskbar are on top of each other Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar are on top of each other Windows11: I don't know how this happens but eventually my icons overlap each other after a bit of use and I have to restart file explorerAs you can see on the bottom Spotify doesn't appear even when its open but I found out that its under google chrome so I have no idea whats going...
  5. Icon overlapping each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon overlapping each other: My icons are overlapping each other. I tried turning "auto arrange icons" on and off, it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-overlapping-each-other/2be0186f-ea0d-4f60-9319-945683a4b960
  6. Icon overlapping each other

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon overlapping each other: My icons are overlapping each other. I tried turning "auto arrange icons" on and off, it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-overlapping-each-other/2be0186f-ea0d-4f60-9319-945683a4b960
  7. Taskbar corner icons stack up each other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar corner icons stack up each other: I have upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 through Windows Insider Beta. Now, whenever I use microphone, mic-icon in taskbar corner displays like this. I have tried to restart explorer.exe but it only can fix at that time. Pls tell me what should I do?Build: 22000.282...
  8. Windows stacking on top of each other

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows stacking on top of each other: G'Day Anyone figured out hot to get the Windows side by side like 7? Win V Build 19041.388 160863
  9. Windows stacking on top of each other

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows stacking on top of each other: G'Day Anyone figured out hot to get the Windows side by side like 7? Win V Build 19041.388 160863
  10. How to stack icons on the task bar side by side or on top of each other?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stack icons on the task bar side by side or on top of each other?: <p>On win10 I have my taskbar on the right side of the screen.</p><p>I want to stack the icons side-by-side to each other to maximize the space of the taskbar! Otherwise I waste a lot of space as in the pic below see the red boxes which should have been filled with icons...