Windows 10: Taskbar covers part of my page window...

Discus and support Taskbar covers part of my page window... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm unable to scroll down to see the bottom of my windows page. For example... in Facebook messenger my reply box is under my taskbar even after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZenKen210, Oct 11, 2019.

1. ZenKen210 Win User

Taskbar covers part of my page window...

I'm unable to scroll down to see the bottom of my windows page. For example... in Facebook messenger my reply box is under my taskbar even after scrolling to the bottom of the page. When watching videos... the timeline with the pause/play button is under my taskbar. How do I set the bottom of my windows page to stop at the top of the taskbar?

:)

ZenKen210, Oct 11, 2019

2. Search on Taskbar covers up icons

Hi,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please be informed that there is no way to shift the icons on the taskbar to right. It is per the system design. As you do not want to use the search icon, perform the below steps as a work around and check if it helps.

• Right click on the empty area on the taskbar, click on
      Properties.

• Click on Taskbar tab, check the box
      Use small taskbar buttons.

• Select Always combine, hide labels from the
      Taskbar buttons: drop down menu.

• Click on Apply button and click on
      OK button.
    This will help you to certain extent as the search bar will not cover the all icons on the taskbar.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 11, 2019
  3. PEOPLE app is disappeared from the Taskbar and how to get it back on the Taskbar?

Hi Dale,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to Repin the People app to the Taskbar and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type People in the search bar.
    • Right click on the People and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 11, 2019
  4. HUFFYNH Win User

Windows fax and scan cover page

The second part of my problem was resolved, but not the first part. As I stated, I created a cover page showing all of the boxes needed for the cover page (Sender name, address home number, etc), but I do not know how to enter the text data in the boxes.
    Please help!

HUFFYNH, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Taskbar covers part of my page window... - Similar Threads - Taskbar covers part

2. Taskbar covers window not autohide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar covers window not autohide: for an unknown reason the taskbar now covers the bottom of my windows. I do not want to "autohide taskbar". I never had to set this before and I dont want to now.The advice given here previously does not work to stop the process because the instructions are wrong, the...
  3. Taskbar covers window not autohide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar covers window not autohide: for an unknown reason the taskbar now covers the bottom of my windows. I do not want to "autohide taskbar". I never had to set this before and I dont want to now.The advice given here previously does not work to stop the process because the instructions are wrong, the...
  4. Application window covers taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application window covers taskbar: I seem to be seeing an issue with the taskbar and application windows the opposite way to other posts. My problem is that when Windows starts and I load an application which has a window which I move down the screen it goes behind the taskbar, i.e. the taskbar is still...
  5. Application window covers taskbar

Application window covers taskbar: I seem to be seeing an issue with the taskbar and application windows the opposite way to other posts. My problem is that when Windows starts and I load an application which has a window which I move down the screen it goes behind the taskbar, i.e. the taskbar is still...
  6. Application window covers taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows fax cover page

Windows fax cover page: Something keeps calling the fax cover page editor and I get a fax cover page appear on the screen. This has only started since I put windows 10 on this PC and it only occurs on this machine. Can anyone tell me what might be calling the fax app we don't use faxes? and how...
  8. Excel window covers the Windows taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel window covers the Windows taskbar: Greetings, I normally use my Excel windows not maximized and I drag and drop my Excel windows around, especially moving the Excel window down behind my Windows taskbar. In general use, when I drag my Excel window down, it moves behind the taskbar. So far so good. On...
  9. Part of page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Part of page: Don't know what happened now I don't get the comment section on the bottom of the page, when I click on the comment button nothing happens. The button on either side is like that, everything else works. It is possibly the key board but I don't think so. Thanks for the help I...
  10. Windows Icons Covered with a White Page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Icons Covered with a White Page: [ATTACH] Some of the icons in my file explorer are covered by a blank white page and I can't figure out why. I have all of the latest updates as of 12-16-18. I have ran troubleshooter and it couldn't identify any problems with my machine. Does anyone have a suggestion on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows task bar covers my page

2. windows 10 taskbar covers window

3. windows 10 taskbar covers screen

4. windows cover taskbar,
  5. windows 10 taskbar covers bottom of window,
  6. taskbar covers windows