Windows 10: Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup

Discus and support Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Please can someone advise. I have Windows 10 that I recently updated. Everything worked fine until i booted up last night. It will load to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimUnderwood1, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup

Hello

Please can someone advise. I have Windows 10 that I recently updated. Everything worked fine until i booted up last night. It will load to the desktop but no icons on the desktop or the taskbar will appear. I can't click on the start menu as the blue loading wheel appears. If i press the start button, it says "the application is not responding, End Process". I can't load the task manager, i have tried booting into safe mode and the problem persists.

Build: 17134.rsr_release.180410-1804

I've also tried shift+restart, then advanced settings, and tried uninstalling the update. It s restarts and loads to a "please wait" screen and then freezes.

Please help.

Kind Regards

:)

TimUnderwood1, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 12, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup

1. Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup - Similar Threads - Taskbar crashing startup

2. Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10: Every time my computer boots up, my taskbar has no icons on it and I have a loading symbol, I try clicking on the taskbar and it makes my screen go black and nothing changes. Any reason why this could be happening? I am on windows 10 latest update. Thanks....
  3. Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10: Every time my computer boots up, my taskbar has no icons on it and I have a loading symbol, I try clicking on the taskbar and it makes my screen go black and nothing changes. Any reason why this could be happening? I am on windows 10 latest update. Thanks....
  4. Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 taskbar not loading on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taskbar not loading on startup: So when I start up my pc, my taskbar does not show any app, just window and search buttons. A few seconds later, the apps will eventually show, but just takes an uncomfortable amount of time. Also, the Windows app drawer quick access or whatever you call it is also not there....
  6. SLOW TASKBAR STARTUP WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SLOW TASKBAR STARTUP WINDOWS 10: Hello. I have an HP laptop with i7 8th gen, Nvidia graphics card, 8gb Ram and ever since i bought it, i note a delay on the taskbar when i turn on my laptop. (bought it last year). the icons of chrome and my folder/library in the taskbar won’t show, it takes like 1.5 minutes...
  7. Windows 10 Taskbar Not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Taskbar Not Loading on Startup: Title is self-explanatory. I have Windows installed on a M.2 SSD and every time I start my PC, all the applications on the taskbar never load up. I have to literally click on the taskbar once, and then the page will refresh and all the apps will show up. I have done...
  8. Windows 10 crashing at startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 crashing at startup: I'm having a problem with my HP laptop running Windows 10 crashing at startup. It freezes and I have to push the power button to shut it down. I start it up again and it freezes maybe ten times or more then finally it starts up as normal. I have run a boot run virus scan...
  9. Windows 10 Startup with no taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Startup with no taskbar: I rebooted Windows 10 this morning and when Windows 10 finished booting there is no taskbar. If I minimize a windows, it simply goes away. It is impossible to use in this state. If I right click on the taskbar and select setting the setting window appears but is empty....
  10. Windows 10 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 crashes on startup: I updated to windows 10 around a month ago. Recently, the computer has been crashing after I log in. I've had this problem twice before, and the problem was fixed by going into the settings and updating the computer. This time, however, it is not giving me time to update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar crashing

2. taskbar crashed windows 10

3. taskbar crashes windows 10

4. win 10 taskbar cras,
  5. windows task bar crashes