Windows 10: taskbar date dissapears on Mondays???

Discus and support taskbar date dissapears on Mondays??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When using this short date format ddd d MMM yyy ‎the date shows correctly as Mon ‎18 ‎May ‎2020 Any other weekday the date does not appear at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fb10, May 18, 2020.

1. fb10 Win User

taskbar date dissapears on Mondays???

When using this short date format ddd d MMM yyy
    ‎the date shows correctly as Mon ‎18 ‎May ‎2020
    Any other weekday the date does not appear at all
    Thanks

win10 Home 1909 18363.836

:)

2. fb10 Win User

When using this short date format ddd d MMM yyy
    ‎the date shows correctly as Sun ‎17 ‎May ‎2020
    This works properly for every day except on Mondays when
    the date does not appear at all
    Thanks

win10 Home 1909 18363.836

- - - Updated - - -

3. Day and date gone from taskbar

Hello,

To assist you better, you might have opted to have the small buttons on the taskbar from its properties. If you uncheck the option to have small buttons on the taskbar, then that would increase the taskbar size and will display the date with the time on the
    notification area on the taskbar.

You may follow these steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • On the Taskbar tab, uncheck the option “Use small Taskbar
      buttons”.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Aldwin Rod, May 23, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. taskbar date dissapears on Mondays??? - Similar Threads - taskbar date dissapears

2. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  3. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  4. date on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    date on taskbar: Hello,How can I show the date on taskbar? I have followed instructions given to other people but I still can't seem to make it show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-on-taskbar/c3850938-a6f8-4398-b54a-158d1d8de84d
  5. date on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    date on taskbar: Hello,How can I show the date on taskbar? I have followed instructions given to other people but I still can't seem to make it show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-on-taskbar/c3850938-a6f8-4398-b54a-158d1d8de84d
  6. date on taskbar

7. Taskbar keeps dissapearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar keeps dissapearing: Hi,This is something that happened the first time ever.I have a fresh Windows 10 64 bit OS and whenever I play a game in fullscreen or fullscreen windowed, the taskbar will disappear when switching back to the desktop. Auto-hide taskbar option is disabled, sfc /scannow...
  8. Taskbar keeps dissapearing

Taskbar keeps dissapearing: Hi,This is something that happened the first time ever.I have a fresh Windows 10 64 bit OS and whenever I play a game in fullscreen or fullscreen windowed, the taskbar will disappear when switching back to the desktop. Auto-hide taskbar option is disabled, sfc /scannow...
  9. Taskbar keeps dissapearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Strange Taskbar icon that dissapears.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange Taskbar icon that dissapears.: There is this task on my taskbar that isn't included in my Task Manager and disappears when the cursor is close.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-taskbar-icon-that-dissapears/8ca46c71-e11f-477b-8f3e-de6725cf2a4a"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. date not appearing on monday windows 10 1909 18363.836