Windows 10: taskbar display

Discus and support taskbar display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Until today my taskbar program icons did not display titles--now each one shows the title. How can I display the icons only? Is it possible to display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Odin99, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Odin99 Win User

taskbar display

Until today my taskbar program icons did not display titles--now each one shows the title. How can I display the icons only? Is it possible to display titles for selected icons?

:)

Odin99, Jun 4, 2020

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 4, 2020
  4. taskbar display

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

taskbar display

1. taskbar display - Similar Threads - taskbar display

2. How do I not combine the taskbar buttons but not display the labels?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I not combine the taskbar buttons but not display the labels?: I do not want to combine the icons on the taskbar but at the same time I need to hide the labels as they take up too much space. This was an available option in Windows 10 but for some reason, it seems like Windows 11 has taken a step backwards by removing options such as...
  3. How do I not combine the taskbar buttons but not display the labels?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I not combine the taskbar buttons but not display the labels?: I do not want to combine the icons on the taskbar but at the same time I need to hide the labels as they take up too much space. This was an available option in Windows 10 but for some reason, it seems like Windows 11 has taken a step backwards by removing options such as...
  4. The sound icon in the taskbar shows the active audio device connected but displays the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sound icon in the taskbar shows the active audio device connected but displays the...: When you hover the mouse over the sound icon in the taskbar it shows the active audio device connected but displays the Bluetooth device battery percentage wrongly whereas the correct battery level is shown in the Bluetooth Settings menu. Is there a solution to...
  5. The sound icon in the taskbar shows the active audio device connected but displays the...

The sound icon in the taskbar shows the active audio device connected but displays the...: When you hover the mouse over the sound icon in the taskbar it shows the active audio device connected but displays the Bluetooth device battery percentage wrongly whereas the correct battery level is shown in the Bluetooth Settings menu. Is there a solution to...
  6. Taskbar not displaying icons after reboot, until manually restarting explorer.exe.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not displaying icons after reboot, until manually restarting explorer.exe.: Hello,I'm encountering a peculiar issue with my Windows 10 Pro Build: 19045.3996. Upon booting the PC, the taskbar fails to display any icons. To resolve this, I have to manually restart explorer.exe using Task Manager, which restores the icons. However, the problem reoccurs...
  7. Taskbar not displaying icons after reboot, until manually restarting explorer.exe.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not displaying icons after reboot, until manually restarting explorer.exe.: Hello,I'm encountering a peculiar issue with my Windows 10 Pro Build: 19045.3996. Upon booting the PC, the taskbar fails to display any icons. To resolve this, I have to manually restart explorer.exe using Task Manager, which restores the icons. However, the problem reoccurs...
  8. Taskbar not displaying icons after reboot, until manually restarting explorer.exe.

9. How to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar in the taskbar?: I use Windows 11 and I want to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar on the taskbar. However, when I go to Settings > Time & language > Date & time > Additional settings > Show additional calendars in the taskbar, I only see two options: Simplified Chinese Lunar and...
  10. How to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar in the taskbar?

How to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar in the taskbar?: I use Windows 11 and I want to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar on the taskbar. However, when I go to Settings > Time & language > Date & time > Additional settings > Show additional calendars in the taskbar, I only see two options: Simplified Chinese Lunar and...