Windows 10: Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode

Discus and support Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If the taskbar on your Windows desktop is not appearing when hovering your mouse over it in auto-hide mode, I have a solution to your problem! After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kallie Gibson, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode

If the taskbar on your Windows desktop is not appearing when hovering your mouse over it in auto-hide mode, I have a solution to your problem! After hours of scouring the Internet about this exact issue, I finally found out what was happening. If you are experiencing not being able to pull up your taskbar on your main screen while a window is maximized, you may have an inactive program/app, running in the background, that is pinned to the taskbar and is requiring an action: 1. Click on the highlighted program/app from the taskbar to open it or close it; problem is resolved.2. If the program/ap

:)

Kallie Gibson, Jan 19, 2022

2. Autohide Taskbar in Desktop Mode

Hi Niel,

In rare cases, you may be having an issue with Autohide Taskbar in desktop mode when you when you just recently did an upgrade on your PC. Autohide Taskbar Option might have got unchecked during the process. We would suggest you try the following steps to enable
    Autohide taskbar and check if it makes any difference.

a. Right-click on the Taskbar.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Put a check mark next to ‘Auto-hide’ the taskbar.

d. Click on Apply and OK.

Update us with the result.

Jenicel Dri, Jan 19, 2022
  3. JanJan Win User
    chrome + taskbar autohide problem

So i set my taskbar autohide. whenever chrome is in fullscreen, when i hover around the corner, the taskbar wont appear. It works with other browsers....

JanJan, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode

Auto-hide taskbar slows log-in

Auto-hide taskbar slows log-in....................................It's horrible.........................

10s for login with autohide on

1s with autohide off

Jian NicolaWang, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode

1. Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode - Similar Threads - Taskbar Does Autohide

2. autohide taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    autohide taskbar: I like to autohide taskbar when I work as screen not so large for cad work.However when I close down pc, next time I restart all the icons on the right, like internet, autovirus, cloud, battery etc all disappear. To see them again I have to go to settings, personalisation,...
  3. Autohide The Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autohide The Taskbar: Continuing a previous discussion that has been locked, the best and hardest solution would be for Microsoft to fix the autohide function, but they haven't fixed it in all these years, why would they fix it now? Because the customers would like it? Because it would be helpful?...
  4. Taskbar Autohide . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Autohide . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.I'm not sure, what happened.But, my taskbar autohide. Is not, working?I have tried, every combination. Of on and off, selections. But nothing, seems to work?Looking, at this picture. Could you, tell me.Which, should be on. And...
  5. Taskbar Autohide . . .

Taskbar Autohide . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.I'm not sure, what happened.But, my taskbar autohide. Is not, working?I have tried, every combination. Of on and off, selections. But nothing, seems to work?Looking, at this picture. Could you, tell me.Which, should be on. And...
  6. Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode

Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode: If the taskbar on your Windows desktop is not appearing when hovering your mouse over it in auto-hide mode, I have a solution to your problem! After hours of scouring the Internet about this exact issue, I finally found out what was happening. If you are experiencing not...
  7. Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode: If the taskbar on your Windows desktop is not appearing when hovering your mouse over it in auto-hide mode, I have a solution to your problem! After hours of scouring the Internet about this exact issue, I finally found out what was happening. If you are experiencing not...
  8. Auto-hide taskbar

Auto-hide taskbar: O/S 10.0.18363.836 Device HP laptop 17" May 2020 not touch screen In Tablet mode taskbar won't auto-hide, even though I have set it to do so in 'settings', also set for auto-hide for desktop, which it does do, but not in Tablet mode. Have restarted, but still won't work,...
  9. Auto hide the taskbar in Desktop Mode

Auto hide the taskbar in Desktop Mode: I have a Surface Book 2 and I set Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to On in Settings ->Taskbar, but it reverts itself to Off. Is there a permanent fix to this?...
  10. Windows taskbar not auto-hiding

Windows taskbar not auto-hiding: I've been running Win10 Pro for a month or so. For some reason my task bar will not auto hide when not in use. I have it set up correct;y, it just doesn't hide. I've seen a thread or two on different forums that the notification area was the problem. Does anyone have a...