Windows 10: Taskbar does not hide when on full-screen mode in Windows 10

Discus and support Taskbar does not hide when on full-screen mode in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If when you are watching a video or playing a game on full-screen mode but notice that the Taskbar does not hide, then some of […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 31, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Taskbar does not hide when on full-screen mode in Windows 10

WinClub, Aug 31, 2020

2. hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, Aug 31, 2020
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 31, 2020
  4. ticoneva Win User

how to set taskbar to auto-hide in tablet mode?

I wrote a little application to auto-hide the taskbar on my tablets and would like to share it with anyone looking for something similar. In particular, I want the taskbar to hide in landscape mode where vertical space is precious, but not in portrait mode where there is plenty of vertical space.

Features of the application:

• Auto-hide taskbar can be turned on or off independently for each combination of tablet mode and screen orientation.
    • Install for all users.
    • Free and open source.
    The application can be downloaded here:
    http://.com/software/

ticoneva, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Taskbar does not hide when on full-screen mode in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Taskbar does hide

2. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  4. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  5. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  6. Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?: Hello,When I enter in full screen mode in an application edge, chrome or other apps like Word, Excel, ... the taskbar doesn't disappear, except for games. Is this a bug or this "feature" is still not available yet on windows 11 ? whereas has been available for years now on...
  7. Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?

Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?: Hello,When I enter in full screen mode in an application edge, chrome or other apps like Word, Excel, ... the taskbar doesn't disappear, except for games. Is this a bug or this "feature" is still not available yet on windows 11 ? whereas has been available for years now on...
  8. Hiding taskbar in full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding taskbar in full screen: My taskbar is visible in full screen video and games. Any idea how to make it disappear? submitted by /u/ConcentricGroove [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9wzrz/hiding_taskbar_in_full_screen/
  9. when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide: when all apps & games in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide. The Browser [ATTACH] in Full screen [ATTACH] und Games [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Media player[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode.: I watch a lot of movies on my laptop and was in the middle of watching one today but paused it b/c I had to do something. I closed all windows and put my laptop to sleep. When I came back a little later, I resumed watching the movie but out of nowhere, I couldn't get my...