Windows 10: Taskbar does not supporting moving tabs of same program

Discus and support Taskbar does not supporting moving tabs of same program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have two windows of a program opened at the same time. If I try to move one window of the program in the taskbar, the other starts moving with it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AwaisSaeed53, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Taskbar does not supporting moving tabs of same program

I have two windows of a program opened at the same time. If I try to move one window of the program in the taskbar, the other starts moving with it which is annoying sometimes.

Taskbar does not supporting moving tabs of same program 51b0a496-46e5-4a22-a8b2-98beed6836b5?upload=true.gif

:)

AwaisSaeed53, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

4. Taskbar does not supporting moving tabs of same program

taskbar moves to wrong monitor

Hello Marc,

Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Click Properties.
    • On Taskbar tab, under Multiple displays, remove the check mark beside
      Show taskbar on all displays.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click OK, and reboot your PC.
    Let us know if it works.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar does not supporting moving tabs of same program

1. Taskbar does not supporting moving tabs of same program - Similar Threads - Taskbar does supporting

2. Programs have the same icon in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs have the same icon in the taskbar: Some of my programs have the same icon in the hotbar. This started today from out of no where. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-have-the-same-icon-in-the-taskbar/6b84fa23-d9f0-410a-9458-870f708c226b
  3. Programs have the same icon in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs have the same icon in the taskbar: Some of my programs have the same icon in the hotbar. This started today from out of no where. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-have-the-same-icon-in-the-taskbar/6b84fa23-d9f0-410a-9458-870f708c226b
  4. Programs have the same icon in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Chrome tabs won't move, Taskbar icons won't either.

Chrome tabs won't move, Taskbar icons won't either.: As said in the title, whenever I try to move a tab within Chrome, it won't move around. The same happens with my taskbar icons. However, I can move entire Chrome windows, just not the tab itself....
  6. programs have the same taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programs have the same taskbar icons: Some taskbar program icons are not showing; how can I fix this issue?.these are different programs from different publishers e.g., Firefox, Adobe Cloud, GeForce Nvidia, etc....
  7. programs have the same taskbar icons

programs have the same taskbar icons: Some taskbar program icons are not showing; how can I fix this issue?.these are different programs from different publishers e.g., Firefox, Adobe Cloud, GeForce Nvidia, etc....
  8. Is it posible to rearrange windows of the same program on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it posible to rearrange windows of the same program on the taskbar?: For example, I open Folder A with file explorer. Then I open Folder B. Now I have two file explorer windows, the one I opened first, Folder A, is on the left, the second, Folder B, on the right. Is it possible to move them so Folder B is on the left? I've seen third party...
  9. Is there a way to reorder windows of the same program on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to reorder windows of the same program on the taskbar?: For example, I have four different windows for chrome. Is there a way to reorder them on the taskbar or am I stuck? I know about Taskbar Tweaker, but is there a built-in option? submitted by /u/ballsackcancer [link] [comments]...
  10. Where is the setting to start programs on the same screen as the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is the setting to start programs on the same screen as the taskbar?: I have multiple monitors and have configured my taskbar to appear on all monitors. When I start a new program from the taskbar on a secondary monitor, the initial window appears on the primary monitor, and I have to drag the program over to the correct monitor. I was not...