Windows 10: Taskbar doesn´t dissapear when i watch videos on full screen.

Discus and support Taskbar doesn´t dissapear when i watch videos on full screen. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Looks like this, i tried restart my computer, restart windows explorer. I need some help, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/branqueto, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Taskbar doesn´t dissapear when i watch videos on full screen.

/u/branqueto, Nov 4, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Taskbar doesn´t dissapear when i watch videos on full screen. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 4, 2020
  3. huffman Win User
    HDMI how to watch video

I have been in the hospital for two months (really old also). My windows 10 PC is dedicated primarily to watching videos. It is already setup to watch videos using an HDMI cable (already attached), but I have forgotten how get the video to play from the computer to my big screen tv.

I know it has to be simple, but I just cannot remember how. I could use a step by step how to.

Thanks

huffman, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Taskbar doesn´t dissapear when i watch videos on full screen.

Screen goes black when watching Youtube video Fullscreen

There is a problem, when I watch long videos on youtube 15+ minutes the screen goes black automatically. It is fullscreen, I use Chrome, it should not go into sleep mode but it does.

I don`t want to turn off the sleep mode because it is useful because I can leave my PC suddenly for few hours, and switching between profiles everytime before watching video is annoying. Seems like Windows doesn`t get the media playback task from browser
    (and Chrome obviously supports that on Youtube)

whosthefunky, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar doesn´t dissapear when i watch videos on full screen.

1. Taskbar doesn´t dissapear when i watch videos on full screen. - Similar Threads - Taskbar doesn´t dissapear

2. Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.: After the last update on my laptop I'm using Windows 11 I tried to watch some videos on full screen, however the white lower banner never disappears, making it impossible to enjoy watching Youtube, Netflix, Twitch on full screen.I attached an image of the problem when trying...
  3. Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.: After the last update on my laptop I'm using Windows 11 I tried to watch some videos on full screen, however the white lower banner never disappears, making it impossible to enjoy watching Youtube, Netflix, Twitch on full screen.I attached an image of the problem when trying...
  4. Mouse Problems when watching Video in Full Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Problems when watching Video in Full Screen: When watching a video in full screen mode, slight mouse movements keep causing operating overlays to show up. I tried significantly slowing down the mouse speed, but that didn't help.The problem shows up in Firefox, Chrome, Youtube, and Disney +....
  5. Mouse Problems when watching Video in Full Screen

Mouse Problems when watching Video in Full Screen: When watching a video in full screen mode, slight mouse movements keep causing operating overlays to show up. I tried significantly slowing down the mouse speed, but that didn't help.The problem shows up in Firefox, Chrome, Youtube, and Disney +....
  6. taskbar show when full screen video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar show when full screen video: i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video....
  7. taskbar show when full screen video

taskbar show when full screen video: i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video....
  8. Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen: Okay so it's been very hard to find a fix for this because everyone seems to want the opposite but, I WANT to see my taskbar while watching videos in full screen and I had it like that before but now whenever I enter full screen it hides, how can I unhide the taskbar whenever...
  9. blank screen after watching videos in full screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blank screen after watching videos in full screen: Hi, After I stream a video in fullscreen mode, when I try to close out of it the screen goes blank- it just turns white. The only way I can get out of it is to use ctrl alt delte and bring up the task manager, however I then run into the issue where I attempt to close the...
  10. Monitor Going Dark when watching a video in full screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Going Dark when watching a video in full screen.: When I watch Netflix or Youtube full screen in my browser the monitor goes black. I can still hear the audio, but no picture. I have to reboot the computer and it works fine again. This only happens during full-screen video and sometimes during a game. I looked online and...