Windows 10: Taskbar doesn't load after starting.

Discus and support Taskbar doesn't load after starting. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I initially start up my computer and load in, the icons on the screens load up and can be started normally but the taskbar icons don't appear and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by QuadeJones, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Taskbar doesn't load after starting.

When I initially start up my computer and load in, the icons on the screens load up and can be started normally but the taskbar icons don't appear and when I click on the windows key or the windows logo and the search bar, it doesn't load and says that ''Windows 10 is not responding'' and if I wait, it doesn't load and if I end the process and it reloads, it doesn't load either.I've restarted it multiple times and it doesn't do anything either. HELP!!!

:)

QuadeJones, Jul 15, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Taskbar doesn't load after starting. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 15, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Taskbar doesn't load after starting. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jul 15, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Taskbar doesn't load after starting.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar doesn't load after starting.

1. Taskbar doesn't load after starting. - Similar Threads - Taskbar doesn't load

2. Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up: when i wanted to use windows 11 all i could load up is chrome and taskbar wont load and app icons would only be there for like 10 seconds can anyone help me with this?...
  3. Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up: when i wanted to use windows 11 all i could load up is chrome and taskbar wont load and app icons would only be there for like 10 seconds can anyone help me with this?...
  4. Taskbar not loading after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar not loading after reboot: My taskbar when rebooting my desktop, is in constant "loading" mode - the window key and all the app icons are missing. It will only appear after I wait a few minutes and I double click on the taskbar, but if I don't double click on it, it won't ever load. Is there anything I...
  5. Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up: Hey guys, bit of a weird one here. I've just built my friend a new pc, installed windows, done all the updates and everything was working fine. This morning I've installed all the usual software he uses. Steam, Chrome, GeForce etc. Now this morning, for some reason, whenever...
  6. Taskbar not loading properly on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not loading properly on start up: Hello! Hoping I might be able to get some help with this I don't exactly know when this has been starting but when I start Windows, the taskbar does not work. After I get to Task Manager to try and shut down/restart explorer.exe, it still doesn't work. When I restart,...
  7. Windows 10 taskbar and desktop icons not loads after start up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar and desktop icons not loads after start up.: Hello, I have a Sony Vaio PC running with Windows 10 OS. I am unable to use or do anything on my PC at the moment. After start up, non of the desktop or taskbar icons loads up on the screen. I have tried almost everything but nothing seems to be working. I am unable to...
  8. Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up: During start ups, after inputting my password, I first see a black screen for a minute or two. Then I successfully see my wallpaper, but I have to wait additional 1 minute for the taskbar to show up, and another minute for the taskbar icons to appear. Using Lenovo Ideapad 310...
  9. network adapter doesn't load on 1st start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network adapter doesn't load on 1st start: Hi I've try reinstalling but still have this problem. My network adapter doesn't load on first start up but if I restart after initial start up then it will work perfectly fine.It detects Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection as well as an intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit...
  10. Nvidia calibration doesn't load on start up

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia calibration doesn't load on start up: I thought this was solved with a previous update but the problem has come back after renstalling windows. My nvidia calibration doesn't load on start up, i have to right click my desktop, click on nvidia control panel, click use nvidia settings and then click apply everytime...