Windows 10: Taskbar doesn't show when i alt tab from a full screen tab to a windowed tab

Discus and support Taskbar doesn't show when i alt tab from a full screen tab to a windowed tab in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; as you can see there is no taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hyperdarkness00, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Taskbar doesn't show when i alt tab from a full screen tab to a windowed tab

as you can see there is no taskbar

:)

Hyperdarkness00, Dec 1, 2021

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Taskbar doesn't show when i alt tab from a full screen tab to a windowed tab Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Dec 1, 2021
  3. mrhuggles Win User
    alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, Dec 1, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

Taskbar doesn't show when i alt tab from a full screen tab to a windowed tab

alt tabbing increases system performance?

Skyrim doesnt work correctly you alt tab, but if you alt tab to it again while the screen is black, it loads up with the windows cursor over the top. If i repeatedly do this, eventually it fullscreens properly without issues. Slightly weird.

RCoon, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar doesn't show when i alt tab from a full screen tab to a windowed tab

1. Taskbar doesn't show when i alt tab from a full screen tab to a windowed tab - Similar Threads - Taskbar doesn't show

2. alt + tab not showing edge tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt + tab not showing edge tabs: alt + tab not showing edge tabs but in my settings it is selected. how can I solve this problem?changes in regedit did not solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-not-showing-edge-tabs/38263121-8782-4afb-b2c1-c8af929ac6da
  3. alt + tab not showing edge tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alt + tab not showing edge tabs: alt + tab not showing edge tabs but in my settings it is selected. how can I solve this problem?changes in regedit did not solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-not-showing-edge-tabs/38263121-8782-4afb-b2c1-c8af929ac6da
  4. Taskbar not appearing when alt tabbing from full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not appearing when alt tabbing from full screen: Hello there I have had this issue for a LONG time now and really need help with it.I use a laptop with an external monitor and only have my external monitor on. So I only have one monitor on which is an LG 144hz monitor.I watch a decent amount of videos and streams and that's...
  5. Taskbar not appearing when alt tabbing from full screen

Taskbar not appearing when alt tabbing from full screen: Hello there I have had this issue for a LONG time now and really need help with it.I use a laptop with an external monitor and only have my external monitor on. So I only have one monitor on which is an LG 144hz monitor.I watch a decent amount of videos and streams and that's...
  6. Alt-tab not working with full screen windows

Alt-tab not working with full screen windows: If I have a full screen chrome window and alt-tab, it doesn't show up in the ribbon; if I tab to any other chrome windows and then alt-tab again, the full screen window isn't there at all. If I tab to a different program, or say windows explorer then alt-tab again, the full...
  7. Taskbar doesn't show when i alt tab from a full screen tab to a windowed tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar doesn't show when i alt tab from a full screen tab to a windowed tab: as you can see there is no taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-doesnt-show-when-i-alt-tab-from-a-full/385bdb24-32ed-4c8d-8b47-fa1ef642149f
  8. TaskBar show when I use alt+tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    TaskBar show when I use alt+tab: Hi. I re-intalled my Windows 10 home yesterday, and when i use alt+tab i see my taskbar in there. When i try to close this window, i got this message: [ATTACH] That what i see in my task bar: [ATTACH] Please help me to fix it. Thanks....
  9. Alt Tab shows desktop background when tabbing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt Tab shows desktop background when tabbing: After the windows 10 update, whenever I alt tab is shows my desktop background instead of the focused app. Instead of it being like this: [IMG] I want it to be like this: [ATTACH] Anyone know how to change this?...
  10. Taskbar showing up on Alt+Tab screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar showing up on Alt+Tab screen: My taskbar started showing up on the alt+tab screen yesterday. It shows like a sort of app but when you switch to it, nothing happens. I tried to click X in hope of closing it, but it instead shows the Shut Down Windows dialogue. I plugged in a flash drive from my friend...