Windows 10: Taskbar doesn't work properly

Discus and support Taskbar doesn't work properly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there. My taskbar doesn't work properly. I can only open the applications loaded in my quick access to the taskbar. Otherwise, I can't open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PolarBear123_456, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Taskbar doesn't work properly

Hello there.

My taskbar doesn't work properly. I can only open the applications loaded in my quick access to the taskbar. Otherwise, I can't open the right side icons, such as the date, and I can't open Start or interact with Cortana. When I click on start, it just doesn't do anything. Same with Cortana. But when I click on File Explorer, it opens. BTW, nothing from the right click start menu works, so I also can't open settings that way. I've tried restarting, the issue persists. Also, this warning and other warnings of the sort pop up: Taskbar doesn't work properly c3fe6ee0-1480-42d3-a5a7-408733ecea37?upload=true.png

:)

PolarBear123_456, Dec 1, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Taskbar doesn't work properly

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar doesn't work properly

1. Taskbar doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - Taskbar doesn't properly

2. Windows 11, After sleep taskbar doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, After sleep taskbar doesn't work properly.: Since couple weeks windows 11 doesn't work properly after I wake up from sleep mode. So the problem is whenever my laptop go sleep and I wake it up, after 1 min sometimes even before 1 minute sometimes after 2 minute google chrome and whatsapp app stops working. I see...
  3. Windows 11, After sleep taskbar doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, After sleep taskbar doesn't work properly.: Since couple weeks windows 11 doesn't work properly after I wake up from sleep mode. So the problem is whenever my laptop go sleep and I wake it up, after 1 min sometimes even before 1 minute sometimes after 2 minute google chrome and whatsapp app stops working. I see...
  4. Taskbar is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is not working properly: Sir/madam, My taskbar is not working properly. I have pined screenshot and I have denoted with the curved linecolored-Red which is not working. Please provide the solution to this. I have run troubleshoot but it didn't solve the problem....
  5. Taskbar is not working properly

Taskbar is not working properly: Sir/madam, My taskbar is not working properly. I have pined screenshot and I have denoted with the curved linecolored-Red which is not working. Please provide the solution to this. I have run troubleshoot but it didn't solve the problem....
  6. Auto-hide taskbar doesn't work properly on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-hide taskbar doesn't work properly on secondary monitor: My Acer laptop is having a problem with the taskbar auto-hide. No matter where or how I move my cursor, the taskbar on the secondary monitor does not show up. It's fine on the laptop screen but on my monitor it doesn't work. If i disable auto-hide it show up fine....
  7. Auto-hide taskbar doesn't work properly on secondary monitor

Auto-hide taskbar doesn't work properly on secondary monitor: My Acer laptop is having a problem with the taskbar auto-hide. No matter where or how I move my cursor, the taskbar on the secondary monitor does not show up. It's fine on the laptop screen but on my monitor it doesn't work. If i disable auto-hide it show up fine....
  8. Pin Doesn't Work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin Doesn't Work properly: Hi i've recently moved countries and changed my phone number, also with that i have bought a new pc, i've been using my desktop pc for about a month now and after i installed an SSD it says that the PIN doesn't work and asks me to set up my pin, I've tried restoring and...
  9. Taskbar not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taskbar not working properly.: Posting in 'Devices and Drivers' only because it is selected by default for me. If belongs in a different topic ADMINS please change it or inform me, thank you.I have searched multiple times for more information about how to fix the issues I am having and have not found a...
  10. Taskbar not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar not working properly: Hi, I just bought a new laptop and it was working fine in the beginning but suddenly it stopped and started to restart. Now everytime I open it I am greeted by a black screen that takes some time to clear away. And when it does, the taskbar doesn't work properly. A few icons...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar keyboard doesnt work