Windows 10: Taskbar doesn't work

Discus and support Taskbar doesn't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I dont know what happened but to day i turn on my pc and i try to right click one of my apps on the taskbar nothing happened. It doesn't show the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Patrik Kordás, May 3, 2020.

1. Taskbar doesn't work

Hi.

I dont know what happened but to day i turn on my pc and i try to right click one of my apps on the taskbar nothing happened. It doesn't show the menu where i can unpin my app from the taskbar. Then I noticed that when I move my mouse over one of the apps and the little preview will appear and then i move my mouse somewhere, that little preview will stay there and not disappear.

Like this:

https://imgur.com/a/icpJqyU

sorry for my english

:)

Patrik Kordás, May 3, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Taskbar doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 3, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 3, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

Taskbar doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar doesn't work

1. Taskbar doesn't work - Similar Threads - Taskbar doesn't

2. I have a problem when ever I open windows my taskbar doesn't show and i have to click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem when ever I open windows my taskbar doesn't show and i have to click...: I tried my settings all the stuff but doesn't work what do i do?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-when-ever-i-open-windows-my/f13f18b1-9686-4c48-b165-e0ac6a806024
  3. I have a problem when ever I open windows my taskbar doesn't show and i have to click...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem when ever I open windows my taskbar doesn't show and i have to click...: I tried my settings all the stuff but doesn't work what do i do?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-when-ever-i-open-windows-my/f13f18b1-9686-4c48-b165-e0ac6a806024
  4. When I move my cursor to the bottom of my screen, the taskbar doesn't show up, and I want...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I move my cursor to the bottom of my screen, the taskbar doesn't show up, and I want...: I realised that the taskbar is just hidden behind all the tabs, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-move-my-cursor-to-the-bottom-of-my-screen/0eb1dbfe-3b0c-4797-bda5-959c8eb1a252
  5. When I move my cursor to the bottom of my screen, the taskbar doesn't show up, and I want...

When I move my cursor to the bottom of my screen, the taskbar doesn't show up, and I want...: I realised that the taskbar is just hidden behind all the tabs, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-move-my-cursor-to-the-bottom-of-my-screen/0eb1dbfe-3b0c-4797-bda5-959c8eb1a252
  6. Taskbar Search Doesn't Show Recents

Taskbar Search Doesn't Show Recents: When I go to the search icon in taskbar, right click to open pane, click on search, it only shows trending and masses of irrelevant crud. It used to show recent searches, making the box pretty empty, which was great. Now suddenly it has tons of useless suggestions. How do I...
  7. Taskbar Search Doesn't Show Recents

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Search Doesn't Show Recents: When I go to the search icon in taskbar, right click to open pane, click on search, it only shows trending and masses of irrelevant crud. It used to show recent searches, making the box pretty empty, which was great. Now suddenly it has tons of useless suggestions. How do I...
  8. Taskbar Search Doesn't Show Recents

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My language bar on the taskbar doesn't have the "classic" design

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My language bar on the taskbar doesn't have the "classic" design: Hello!I recently added a new input language to my system. I only had 1 language installed on my Windows 10 until recently. The problem is that the language bar on the taskbar looks like an old version. It looks like this: I thought it needs to look like this: How can I change...
  10. My language bar on the taskbar doesn't have the "classic" design

My language bar on the taskbar doesn't have the "classic" design: Hello!I recently added a new input language to my system. I only had 1 language installed on my Windows 10 until recently. The problem is that the language bar on the taskbar looks like an old version. It looks like this: I thought it needs to look like this: How can I change...