Windows 10: Taskbar Dosent show up

Discus and support Taskbar Dosent show up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi world.I have set my taskbar to automatically hide itself, and would like to continue using it. I have a problem though. I have to press the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LazyHawk, Aug 22, 2022.

1. LazyHawk Win User

Taskbar Dosent show up

Hi world.I have set my taskbar to automatically hide itself, and would like to continue using it. I have a problem though. I have to press the windows key to make it appear again, compared to what i usually do, which is bring my cursor down the screen where the taskbar usually sits.I also use roundedTB, which i dont think is interfering with the taskbarany help would be appriceated thanks,TheLazyHawk

:)

LazyHawk, Aug 22, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 22, 2022
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 22, 2022
  4. Taskbar Dosent show up

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 22, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar Dosent show up

1. Taskbar Dosent show up - Similar Threads - Taskbar Dosent show

2. Taskbar doesn’t show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar doesn’t show up: Hi there,So for the past two weeks I haven’t had access to my taskbar, settings or any thing relating to the taskbar in the control panel. The taskbar is black and after clicking it the whole screen goes black. But everything works in safe mode.I have tried everything I...
  3. Taskbar shows up as black

Taskbar shows up as black: My laptop's taskbar is a blank black rectangle. Hovering over the area where the apps should have been and clicking doesn't do anything. Clicking on where the search should be results in a black screen. The only thing that happened before this was that I had chosen the...
  4. update and recovery tab dosent show up in update & securty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update and recovery tab dosent show up in update & securty: so today I installed something called atlas os witch edits your registry to make your PC faster and I thought that this would e good on my PC since my PC has bin feeling slow so I installed it And after i did that my settings where gone my update and recovery tab in "Update &...
  5. update and recovery tab dosent show up in update & securty

update and recovery tab dosent show up in update & securty: so today I installed something called atlas os witch edits your registry to make your PC faster and I thought that this would e good on my PC since my PC has bin feeling slow so I installed it And after i did that my settings where gone my update and recovery tab in "Update &...
  6. update and recovery tab dosent show up in update & securty

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar Dosent show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Dosent show up: Hi world.I have set my taskbar to automatically hide itself, and would like to continue using it. I have a problem though. I have to press the windows key to make it appear again, compared to what i usually do, which is bring my cursor down the screen where the taskbar...
  8. My ms store is not opening at all and dosent show up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My ms store is not opening at all and dosent show up: My ms store shows up on my bar thing at the bottom but dosent show up in apps section or on anything so i dont have it installed but when ik try to open it it dosent do anything when i click on it please help and my games are stuck installing troubleshooting and powershell...
  9. Taskbar not showing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar not showing up: i restarted my computer yesterday and now its weird. I cant connect to wifi which it usually auto connects to, settings is now unresponsive, taskbar is also unresponsive. Whenever i try to press the windows key either it refreshes the computer, it shows up everything but when...
  10. Win+V dosent show up with clipboard

in Cortana
    Win+V dosent show up with clipboard: Hi, when I try doing Win+V the clipboard doesn't show up, I have the options enabled and the policy is changed to enabled.I've got this happening for the past week and I can't seem to be able to fix it.I've done the following:Restart my pc,Did troubleshooting.Can anybody help...