Windows 10: Taskbar elements | right click blank menu (very strange)

Discus and support Taskbar elements | right click blank menu (very strange) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I am using Windows 10 LTSB [MSDN] (version 1607 with latest updates).I have a strange bag. When I click right button on the program icon and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SmokeRom, Nov 30, 2017.

1. SmokeRom Win User

Taskbar elements | right click blank menu (very strange)

Hello!

I am using Windows 10 LTSB [MSDN] (version 1607 with latest updates).I have a strange bag.
    When I click right button on the program icon and in context menu again right click on the menu item - I get an blank menu.

Why is this a strange mistake? Video will bring my opinion better - Preview

Also, the combination of keys WIN + S - does not work.

And interestingly, on my other PC (Windows 10 Pro [MSDN]) - same problem.

On these two PCs I have a similar set of work programs (programming and design).

Perhaps someone knows how to solve it?

:)

SmokeRom, Nov 30, 2017

2. Blurry tiles on Start Screen

Hi guys I had the same problem and I have fixed the problem by making the icons on the taskbar small. The blurry texts in the start menu are then gone. Right click taskbar > Properties > Use small taskbar icons (something like that, I have Dutch Windows).
    It is a very strange problem.

frankriezebos, Nov 30, 2017
  3. lacrumb Win User
    cannot defrag my hard drive

Right click a blank space on the taskbar and a menu pops up, click on Search.

Or click on Settings and type Administrative Tools.

lacrumb, Nov 30, 2017
  4. SmokeRom Win User

SmokeRom, Nov 30, 2017
Thema:

1. Taskbar elements | right click blank menu (very strange) - Similar Threads - Taskbar elements right

2. Strange Problem with Windows Taskbar not letting me click certain elements.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange Problem with Windows Taskbar not letting me click certain elements.: I am encountering a strange problem where certain elements of my windows Search bar will not let me click.I will explain:Recently I have notice that I could not click any items in my search specifically the bar where it says "Type here to Search".Additionally, I am not able...
  3. Strange Problem with Windows Taskbar not letting me click certain elements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Problem with Windows Taskbar not letting me click certain elements.: I am encountering a strange problem where certain elements of my windows Search bar will not let me click.I will explain:Recently I have notice that I could not click any items in my search specifically the bar where it says "Type here to Search".Additionally, I am not able...
  4. Strange Problem with Windows Taskbar not letting me click certain elements.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Chrome icon double/blank in right-click menu

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome icon double/blank in right-click menu: Hey guys! New here and searched your forums for this issue but found no results so, I decided to make a thread, hoping you could help me out. I have windows 10 pro and have installed Google Chrome browser. When I went to set Chrome as the default browser in the apps section,...
  6. Right Click menu for taskbar broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click menu for taskbar broken: Hello dear All, After updating windows to 1909 from 1803 my right menu is brocken When I try to click the actions in the right click menu I always have this message for every program: [ATTACH] The same behavior in the start menu Many thanks, Iacob...
  7. Right-click Explorer Menu for Adobe are blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right-click Explorer Menu for Adobe are blank: When I right-click in windows explorer (Windows10) on file(s) I should see menu item(s) from my Adobe std 9 installation such as convert to pdf and combine files but instead there are just blank lines. The functions are still there but the text does not show up. I uninstalled...
  8. Right Click Taskbar Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  9. Taskbar App right-click menu dark

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar App right-click menu dark: Hi, The right-click menu of for any program for me is dark but the problem is the menu item text is a shade greyer (grayer?*sarc) than black which makes it almost unreadable. This happens only for programs, the right click for start menu is ok. I am attaching a pic for...
  10. Blank Right Click menu's and blank popups after Creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Right Click menu's and blank popups after Creators update: Have tried upgrading to Creators several different ways including just letting it upgrade through windows update and clean install. In every case, I end up with blank screens for right-click options and popups with be blank with button shells and no text. Explorer is blank as...