Windows 10: Taskbar elements | right click blank menu (very strange)

Discus and support Taskbar elements | right click blank menu (very strange) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I am using Windows 10 LTSB [MSDN] (version 1607 with latest updates).I have a strange bag. When I click right button on the program icon and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SmokeRom, Nov 30, 2017.

1. SmokeRom Win User

Taskbar elements | right click blank menu (very strange)

Hello!

I am using Windows 10 LTSB [MSDN] (version 1607 with latest updates).I have a strange bag.
    When I click right button on the program icon and in context menu again right click on the menu item - I get an blank menu.

Why is this a strange mistake? Video will bring my opinion better - Preview

Also, the combination of keys WIN + S - does not work.

And interestingly, on my other PC (Windows 10 Pro [MSDN]) - same problem.

On these two PCs I have a similar set of work programs (programming and design).

Perhaps someone knows how to solve it?

:)

SmokeRom, Nov 30, 2017

2. Blurry tiles on Start Screen

Hi guys I had the same problem and I have fixed the problem by making the icons on the taskbar small. The blurry texts in the start menu are then gone. Right click taskbar > Properties > Use small taskbar icons (something like that, I have Dutch Windows).
    It is a very strange problem.

frankriezebos, Nov 30, 2017
  3. lacrumb Win User
    cannot defrag my hard drive

Right click a blank space on the taskbar and a menu pops up, click on Search.

Or click on Settings and type Administrative Tools.

lacrumb, Nov 30, 2017
  4. SmokeRom Win User

SmokeRom, Nov 30, 2017
Thema:

1. Taskbar elements | right click blank menu (very strange) - Similar Threads - Taskbar elements right

2. Chrome icon double/blank in right-click menu

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome icon double/blank in right-click menu: Hey guys! New here and searched your forums for this issue but found no results so, I decided to make a thread, hoping you could help me out. I have windows 10 pro and have installed Google Chrome browser. When I went to set Chrome as the default browser in the apps section,...
  3. Right Click menu for taskbar broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click menu for taskbar broken: Hello dear All, After updating windows to 1909 from 1803 my right menu is brocken When I try to click the actions in the right click menu I always have this message for every program: [ATTACH] The same behavior in the start menu Many thanks, Iacob...
  4. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  5. Right-click Explorer Menu for Adobe are blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right-click Explorer Menu for Adobe are blank: When I right-click in windows explorer (Windows10) on file(s) I should see menu item(s) from my Adobe std 9 installation such as convert to pdf and combine files but instead there are just blank lines. The functions are still there but the text does not show up. I uninstalled...
  6. Classic Right Click Menu On Taskbar Items

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic Right Click Menu On Taskbar Items: Hello. I'd like to state that I'm aware that 7++ Taskbar Tweaker has that classic menu option when right clicking on a Taskbar tab (refer to picture), yet I'm sure there's a Registry tweak for that. Does anyone know where in the Registry that is located? [img] 121583
  7. Right Click behavior strange

Right Click behavior strange: So this program may be a huge godsend for me. Microsoft Garage Mouse without Borders https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35460 I am using this to play an MMO where you have multiple characters going at once. Problem is when I try to rotate the...
  8. Right Click Taskbar Menu

Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  9. Taskbar App right-click menu dark

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar App right-click menu dark: Hi, The right-click menu of for any program for me is dark but the problem is the menu item text is a shade greyer (grayer?*sarc) than black which makes it almost unreadable. This happens only for programs, the right click for start menu is ok. I am attaching a pic for...
  10. Blank Right Click menu's and blank popups after Creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Right Click menu's and blank popups after Creators update: Have tried upgrading to Creators several different ways including just letting it upgrade through windows update and clean install. In every case, I end up with blank screens for right-click options and popups with be blank with button shells and no text. Explorer is blank as...