Windows 10: Taskbar eliminator

Discus and support Taskbar eliminator in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use my W10 machine for media viewing, and I have batch scripts configured to launch programs from Jriver Media center. When new programs launch, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jachin99, Apr 17, 2016.

1. jachin99 Win User

Taskbar eliminator

I use my W10 machine for media viewing, and I have batch scripts configured to launch programs from Jriver Media center. When new programs launch, my taskbar raises, and the taskbar icon for that program blinks. I want to prevent the taskbar from raising because its distracting, and I would like a more seamless transition from one program to the next. How can either
    A.) get rid of the taskbar
    B.) stop the newly running program from flashing at me when it is started

Thanks.

:)

jachin99, Apr 17, 2016
  2. srbpjb Win User

how to eliminate up/down arrows in taskbar and show all icons

I want to eliminate the up/down arrows in taskbar so that all my apps show in taskbar

srbpjb, Apr 17, 2016
  3. How to permanently hide Taskbar in Windows 10

I prefer to use Docks rather than the Taskbar.

Is there a way pf permanently hiding the taskbar?

I've tried Taskbar Eliminator but it doesn't seem to work on Windows 10...

Gordon B-P, Apr 17, 2016
Thema:

Taskbar eliminator

1. Taskbar eliminator - Similar Threads - Taskbar eliminator

2. How do I keep my Windows 11 taskbar settings from changing to default upon reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep my Windows 11 taskbar settings from changing to default upon reboot?: I have changed the settings in the taskbar to align Left instead of align Center, which is the default. However, every reboot, it's back to the center and every time Windows 11 updates, it returns to the default. How do I stop it defaulting to the center every reboot?I'm an...
  3. How do I keep my Windows 11 taskbar settings from changing to default upon reboot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I keep my Windows 11 taskbar settings from changing to default upon reboot?: I have changed the settings in the taskbar to align Left instead of align Center, which is the default. However, every reboot, it's back to the center and every time Windows 11 updates, it returns to the default. How do I stop it defaulting to the center every reboot?I'm an...
  4. What do I do when my Taskbar disappeared?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What do I do when my Taskbar disappeared?: Whenever I bring my cursor down to where the Taskbar is supposed to he at, it doesn't work at all. Whenever I try clicking on the space of where the Taskbar is supposed to be at the screen turns black for a few seconds before turning back on. The exact same thing happens when...
  5. What do I do when my Taskbar disappeared?

What do I do when my Taskbar disappeared?: Whenever I bring my cursor down to where the Taskbar is supposed to he at, it doesn't work at all. Whenever I try clicking on the space of where the Taskbar is supposed to be at the screen turns black for a few seconds before turning back on. The exact same thing happens when...
  6. Eliminate Duplicate Icons on Taskbar...?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eliminate Duplicate Icons on Taskbar...?: Hello,I run Windows 10 22H2.Years ago, I put an icon of my design on a Desktop Shortcut that launched my email client, Thunderbird. Next I pinned that, then new, icon to the taskbar where it lived happily, and worked perfectly, untilabout a week ago.Now, a click of that...
  7. Eliminate Duplicate Icons on Taskbar...?

Eliminate Duplicate Icons on Taskbar...?: Hello,I run Windows 10 22H2.Years ago, I put an icon of my design on a Desktop Shortcut that launched my email client, Thunderbird. Next I pinned that, then new, icon to the taskbar where it lived happily, and worked perfectly, untilabout a week ago.Now, a click of that...
  8. Eliminate Duplicate Icons on Taskbar...?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Is there a way to eliminate / delay this hovering text in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to eliminate / delay this hovering text in the taskbar?: This hovering text is very annoying: [img] I understand the hovering text describes what your mouse pointer is actually hovering over; but if the pointer is locked into the hovering text field by the slightest accidental movement of the mouse, the actual click you make...
  10. Hidden icons on the taskbar....how to eliminate it...???

in Windows 10 Support
    Hidden icons on the taskbar....how to eliminate it...???: I get that they feel the need to put new stuff in... but this just annoys the crap right outta me. I'm opening programs, and no freakin icon is appearing in my task bar. Please oh please tell me there's a way to eliminate this latest annoyance.... Tanks... 2111