Windows 10: Taskbar expands and vibrates.

Discus and support Taskbar expands and vibrates. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Using Windows 10 laptop When booting up after overnight power off, but also through the day the taskbar expands upward and vibrates. It occurs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gwatts, Jun 3, 2019.

1. gwatts Win User

Taskbar expands and vibrates.

Using Windows 10 laptop
    When booting up after overnight power off, but also through the day the taskbar expands upward and vibrates. It occurs spontaneously and may last many minutes or hours.
    I tried but cannot add attachment which shows how it is transparent and pixilated or exhibits a netlike structure. It may cover a small strip or 30% of the screen. I have uninstalled and re-upped display drivers without effect.
    I will greatly appreciate advice.

:)

gwatts, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile Taskbar expands and vibrates. :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 3, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Taskbar expanding even when locked

Hi Anthony,

Kindly answer the following questions so that we may take a better look on your issue about the Taskbar expanding when locked:

• Have you done any significant changes prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps? If yes, what are they?
    • Does the issue occur only when unlocking your device?

We look forward in resolving your issue.

Regards.

David Haz, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Taskbar expands and vibrates.

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar expands and vibrates.

1. Taskbar expands and vibrates. - Similar Threads - Taskbar expands vibrates

2. I cannot expand the Date / Time on the taskbar or expand the action center.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot expand the Date / Time on the taskbar or expand the action center.: Hi:My windows build is: Version: 10.0.19041.844and I cannot expand the date and time on the taskbar since June 2, 2022 or see any notification items on the action center lower right corner. I see a number of actions that varies throughout the day, but no popups when a new one...
  3. I cannot expand the Date / Time on the taskbar or expand the action center.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot expand the Date / Time on the taskbar or expand the action center.: Hi:My windows build is: Version: 10.0.19041.844and I cannot expand the date and time on the taskbar since June 2, 2022 or see any notification items on the action center lower right corner. I see a number of actions that varies throughout the day, but no popups when a new one...
  4. Gamepad Vibration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gamepad Vibration: Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong sub but im at a loss. I have a brand new USB Power-A gamepad, and after using it for a week or so, it has randomly started vibrating CONSTANTLY, and will not stop, even if I turn my PC off, any ideas? submitted by /u/olnoose [link]...
  5. Laptop vibrating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop vibrating: Hi Few days ago my laptop was heating than normal i saw the task manager and the disk usage was 100%after resetting the problem did not occur but i can feel a vibrating in my laptop when it is on . And it is heating little near the right side of my touchpad and fan vent is...
  6. Win10 Taskbar Expanding Icon Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Taskbar Expanding Icon Folder: Hey all - curious if anyone knows of a program that would allow you to create an expandable folder/list from an icon pinned to the taskbar that you could drop program shortcuts to. similar in functionality to mobile OS folders, hopefully with left-click functions. 140539
  7. Mouse Vibrate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Vibrate: I bought a new mouse "WEIBO WB-913". When i pluged in computer windows 10,i clicked left click and it vibrates. Every time i click left click it vibrates. And i can't find driver of that mouse. How to fix it? Pls i need it a lot!!!!!...
  8. Screen Vibration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Vibration: Can anyone suggest anything to stop intermittent screen vibration on my Surface Pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-vibration/d26121a1-381f-4cfd-9029-58f87add03be
  9. No vibration Xinput

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No vibration Xinput: I'm using an Xbox 360 controller and there's no vibration for it in any game or any program. I don't know why. 11362
  10. Changing Taskbar: Shortcuts that don't expand?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Taskbar: Shortcuts that don't expand?: Hi, I just upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. I'm used to clicking a single icon (no text) shortcut to open a browser for example, and then a new window opens as well as a new taskbar window. In Windows 10 however it seems the shortcut icon simple expands with text and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does the taskbar vibrate

2. Weibo WB-913 6 Key turn off vibration

3. windows 10 taskbar vibrating