Windows 10: Taskbar Explorer Derailed?

Discus and support Taskbar Explorer Derailed? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have had this pc a short time; 1st time W10, so I am over half a decade behind. Anyways, I've been too busy finding my way around and messing with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MourningStar, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Taskbar Explorer Derailed?

I have had this pc a short time; 1st time W10, so I am over half a decade behind. Anyways, I've been too busy finding my way around and messing with settings and what-not. I think I have messed something up. I removed (unpinned) the taskbar explorer folder. Decided I want it back and found a way to get it back. However, when I clik it does not open to Libraries. Can someone help me fix this?

-thx

:)

MourningStar, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot launch File Explorer from taskbar in Windows 10

Hi Juzzy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• First unpin the File Explorer from the task bar.
    • Press Windows + E.
    • And right click on File Explorer in the taskbar.
    • And Pin the File Explorer to Taskbar and Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 27, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Taskbar Explorer Derailed?

I can't PIN Internet Explorer to the taskbar. Can someone help?

Hello Karie,

To pin Internet Explorer to your taskbar, kindly follow these steps.

• Type Internet Explorer on Cortana's search field.
    • Right click on Internet Explorer and select Pin to taskbar.

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

John Vil, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar Explorer Derailed?

1. Taskbar Explorer Derailed? - Similar Threads - Taskbar Explorer Derailed

2. Explorer on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer on taskbar: Hello, I am Avni, I am a Phosphor Bronze Sheet SupplierThe latest feature update has just been installed and it has messed up my desktop; I have got things back to normal except for the Explorer icon on the taskbar. Previously I had set it - many years ago - to open with...
  3. Explorer on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer on taskbar: Hello, I am Avni, I am a Phosphor Bronze Sheet SupplierThe latest feature update has just been installed and it has messed up my desktop; I have got things back to normal except for the Explorer icon on the taskbar. Previously I had set it - many years ago - to open with...
  4. Taskbar + Explorer not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar + Explorer not working.: So, the issue came out of nowhere - i restarted PC yesterday and both Explorer and Taskbar not working now, all i have is blank black bar with ^ on it. I've tried everything suggested on the internet and here. Nothing works from basic "restart Explorer" to PowerShell and...
  5. Taskbar + Explorer not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar + Explorer not working.: So, the issue came out of nowhere - i restarted PC yesterday and both Explorer and Taskbar not working now, all i have is blank black bar with ^ on it. I've tried everything suggested on the internet and here. Nothing works from basic "restart Explorer" to PowerShell and...
  6. Windows is derailed when opening Edge or Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is derailed when opening Edge or Chrome: I have a very nasty problem that used to occur only now and then in the past and resolved itself after a reboot. But as of today the reboot doesn't help anymore and I hope that anyone can help me avoiding a fresh Windows install. As soon as I open an Edge or Chrome browser...
  7. Pin File Explorer to Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin File Explorer to Taskbar: I have gone through all of the recommended steps for pinning File Explorer to the task bar and nothing works. Any suggestions as to why this is happening? [Original Title: File Explorer]...
  8. windows explorer disappeared on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows explorer disappeared on taskbar: windows explorer disappeared on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-explorer-disappeared-on-taskbar/a401009e-a1d1-44a5-887e-e58799d127ba
  9. add file explorer to taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    add file explorer to taskbar: I am new to this forum. I have a custom computer, ECS A780GM-A motherboard, 6 GB of ram AMD CPU, 2.6 GHz tricore. I am currently upgraded to Windows 10 and learning my way around it. My question is can I add file explorer to the task bar and if so how do I go about doing it?...
  10. file explorer not in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    file explorer not in taskbar: This is the second time I have posted about the same problem. I can't move file explorer to the task bar. I tried to move it by right clicking on start, then left click on file explorer the menu I get that way just says "pin to start" and more, when I click on more all that...