Windows 10: taskbar flashing

Discus and support taskbar flashing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My taskbar has been flashing for 2 days. Had tried running sfc/scannow, cleaned up temporary files, checked the driver update, uninstall it but none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Xuanling_233, Sep 14, 2021.

1. taskbar flashing

My taskbar has been flashing for 2 days. Had tried running sfc/scannow, cleaned up temporary files, checked the driver update, uninstall it but none worked. Tried dism.exe, not working too. I wonder what's the problem :

:)

Xuanling_233, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Homer712 Win User

Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105

Over on Techspot they have posted Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105

In the "how to use this software" section there was this (its the "Copy/Run" at the very bottom that I'm concerned about):

Download the uninstaller for Flash Player The Flash Player uninstaller executes on both 64-bit and 32-bit version of the Windows operating systems. Save the file in a location where you can find it easily after you restart your computer. For example, save it on your Windows desktop.

Exit all browsers and other programs that use Flash

The uninstaller does not work if any programs that use Flash are running on your computer.

• Look at the taskbar. If the taskbar contains program icons for a browser or for a game that uses Flash, right-click each icon and choose Close. This example shows a browser in the taskbar:
    • Look at the icons in the system tray for programs that run in the background. Examples include AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, and games that use Flash (any file with a name that ends in .swf). If you see such an icon, right-click the icon and click Exit, as shown in this example:
    Run the uninstaller

• Double-click the icon of the uninstaller that downloaded to your computer.
    • Follow the prompts. If you see the message "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?," click Yes.
    • Delete Flash Player files and folders.
      • Click Start > Run.
      • Copy and paste the following and click OK.
      • C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash
      • Delete all the files in this folder.
      • Follow step 1 to step 3 for the following:
        • C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
        • %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
        • %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player

Homer712, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 14, 2021
  4. taskbar flashing

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

taskbar flashing

1. taskbar flashing - Similar Threads - taskbar flashing

2. How to fix black screen and flashing taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black screen and flashing taskbar: So as i said the screen is black and the taskbar is flashing. I cannot open task manager or type msconfig and no app opens up, the screen went clear for a minute but it started flashing again....
  3. How to fix black screen and flashing taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix black screen and flashing taskbar: So as i said the screen is black and the taskbar is flashing. I cannot open task manager or type msconfig and no app opens up, the screen went clear for a minute but it started flashing again....
  4. How to fix black screen and flashing taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My PC is flashing as a white screen. Aswell as the taskbar. Normally for me, my instincts...

My PC is flashing as a white screen. Aswell as the taskbar. Normally for me, my instincts...: So on win 10. My other PC is flashing a white screen at me with the taskbar. Yet not letting me run system32 Apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-flashing-as-a-white-screen-aswell-as-the/a55aa136-a8cb-41cb-82a9-75319d8cc195
  6. My PC is flashing as a white screen. Aswell as the taskbar. Normally for me, my instincts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is flashing as a white screen. Aswell as the taskbar. Normally for me, my instincts...: So on win 10. My other PC is flashing a white screen at me with the taskbar. Yet not letting me run system32 Apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-flashing-as-a-white-screen-aswell-as-the/a55aa136-a8cb-41cb-82a9-75319d8cc195
  7. windows keeps on flashing and keeps dissappearing and reappearing in the taskbar

windows keeps on flashing and keeps dissappearing and reappearing in the taskbar: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/150909451270881280/1147963739933511761/VID_20230903_140246.mp4this is the video that shows that problem...
  8. windows keeps on flashing and keeps dissappearing and reappearing in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows keeps on flashing and keeps dissappearing and reappearing in the taskbar: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/150909451270881280/1147963739933511761/VID_20230903_140246.mp4this is the video that shows that problem...
  9. Flashing icon alerts color on Taskbar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flashing icon alerts color on Taskbar in Windows 11: How can I change the color of the alert when a specific app is trying to get my attention in the taskbar?I use a chat app at work and I'm frequently missing chats or other alerts becuase the color of the alert is more of a "glass" or very light. I've tried to change the...
  10. Flashing icon alerts color on Taskbar in Windows 11

Flashing icon alerts color on Taskbar in Windows 11: How can I change the color of the alert when a specific app is trying to get my attention in the taskbar?I use a chat app at work and I'm frequently missing chats or other alerts becuase the color of the alert is more of a "glass" or very light. I've tried to change the...