Windows 10: taskbar flickering and screen in one consistent color for a few minutes after enterning my pin

Discus and support taskbar flickering and screen in one consistent color for a few minutes after enterning my pin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; everything is fine until i enter my pin to login. the windows logo shows up fine and the login screen is fine too. After i enter my pin the screens go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeWeP, Dec 11, 2020.

1. PeWeP Win User

taskbar flickering and screen in one consistent color for a few minutes after enterning my pin

everything is fine until i enter my pin to login. the windows logo shows up fine and the login screen is fine too. After i enter my pin the screens go to my customized windows menu color. and the taskbar flickers. i can open up the menu with strg, alt and delete and i doesnt flicker at all. when i open the taskmanager no app is running. i searched on here but only found stuff about laptops and win 8 stuff. this is what it looks like.

thanks for any help :

:)

PeWeP, Dec 11, 2020
  2. flycaster Win User

Getting Color Management onto the taskbar and...?

Hey Edwin, thanks, but let me make sure I got this all right. It seems that only Color Management can be pinned to the task bar...Right? Whereas, the website can only be pinned to the Jump List, and not to the taskbar...Right? If so, good enough as this will still reduce the number of steps needed to change my monitor's color settings.

flycaster, Dec 11, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 Screen Flashing/inverting colors

Hi,

Since troubleshooting steps were provided, what I can suggest is for you to try to configure the settings on your monitor's color management. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Open Color Management by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type color management, and then click Color
      Management
    • Click the Advanced tab, and click Change system defaults.
    • Click the Advanced tab in the Color Management - System Defaults dialog box, and do one of the following:

- To prevent Windows from loading display calibrations, clear the Use Windows display calibration check box.
    • Click Close in the Color Management - System Defaults dialog box.
    • Click Close in the Color Management dialog box.
    You can also refer to this link for screen flickering troubleshooting.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Dec 11, 2020
  4. taskbar flickering and screen in one consistent color for a few minutes after enterning my pin

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

taskbar flickering and screen in one consistent color for a few minutes after enterning my pin

1. taskbar flickering and screen in one consistent color for a few minutes after enterning my pin - Similar Threads - taskbar flickering screen

2. colored flickering screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    colored flickering screen: On Windows 10 I have a flickering, colored horizontal screen. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colored-flickering-screen/dfed3dca-f2b1-4822-a26a-7dbdfaa9e2a3
  3. colored flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    colored flickering screen: On Windows 10 I have a flickering, colored horizontal screen. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colored-flickering-screen/dfed3dca-f2b1-4822-a26a-7dbdfaa9e2a3
  4. colored flickering screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 22H2 taskbar color not consistent.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 taskbar color not consistent.: Hi There,After updating to KB5020044 my Task Manager appearance is behaving weird. Font color & titlebar color seems malfunctioned. Any solution?...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 taskbar color not consistent.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 taskbar color not consistent.: Hi There,After updating to KB5020044 my Task Manager appearance is behaving weird. Font color & titlebar color seems malfunctioned. Any solution?...
  7. Why is my screen flickering every few minutes when watching youtube?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my screen flickering every few minutes when watching youtube?: 18 days ago, I bought an acer nitro 5 gaming laptop. first 16 days it was working fine, but now it isnt. when i watch youtube, the screen flickers every so often. i tried updating my graphics card drivers, but that didnt do anything. any help?...
  8. Black Screen for A Few Minutes After Login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen for A Few Minutes After Login: First of all, thanks in advanced for your help. I've been having this issue for quite a while and it's still happening. Every time after I log in (password screen), the screen only displays black screen for a few minutes before the background and everything shows up. During...
  9. My screen goes off after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My screen goes off after a few minutes: Hello Today for the first time in a long time I opened a computer, bought two cans of compressed air and started cleaning the inside. After assembling the computer and connecting all devices (monitor, mouse, speakers), the first time the computer was turned on, a...
  10. Black screen after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after a few minutes: I can boot windows just fine but it always goes black and forces a hard restart with the power button after some minutes. Some times its 2 or sometimes it's 20. Fresh install but problem persists. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/milofelix [link]...