Windows 10: Taskbar Font Color Change w/o changing themes

Discus and support Taskbar Font Color Change w/o changing themes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello to the community, I've been trying to setup a theme that resemble as much as possible the Windows Server 2012 default appearance. Through some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lucas Allan de Oliveira, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Taskbar Font Color Change w/o changing themes

Hello to the community,

I've been trying to setup a theme that resemble as much as possible the Windows Server 2012 default appearance. Through some tweaking on the default Aero theme to make it look like AeroLite, like the minimize/maximize/close buttons with black outlines, and now it's pretty much how I wanted, only for the taskbar font color, which is white.

Is there some way to edit the theme code (like in the [VisualStyles]) or some setting in Windows that makes the font in the taskbar have the black color while retaining the other theme settings? I want to be able to do this without third party application.

I thank in advance anyone who pays attention to this request and provides an answer.

:)

Lucas Allan de Oliveira, Nov 21, 2018

2. Changing Font color in a theme

I have a theme on my phone which has a darkish background with black text. Consequently, I can't see the smart key indications or other items very well at all.

I like the theme and want to keep it.

Is there are way to modify the theme to change the font color?

overrrouter, Nov 21, 2018
  3. rh88---01 Win User
    How to change C3 screen and font color

I have not changed the theme. My bkground screen used to be white and font black. Now the bkground is grey and font white. However, I will try to change the theme to see if that would change the bkground color. Thanks for your suggestion.

rh88---01, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Taskbar Font Color Change w/o changing themes

Windows 10 - change taskbar icon label font color - SOLVED

After updating one of my PCs from Windows 7 to Windows 10, the labels on my taskbar icons were impossible to read because the font color was dark grey and the taskbar is black. I tried everything I could think of and read dozens
    of online posts. I finally found a solution thanks to one post I read:

Taskbar font color - Windows 10 Forums

The solution is:

Right-click desktop -> Personalize -> Themes -> Theme settings -> apply the theme "Windows" under the "Windows Default Themes."

This will change the font color to white. After that, you can go to Personalize > Background or Colors and make changes there without removing the white taskbar label white
    color.

I hope this helps someone who was as puzzled as I was to find this solution.

John Blaustein, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar Font Color Change w/o changing themes

1. Taskbar Font Color Change w/o changing themes - Similar Threads - Taskbar Font Color

2. Windows changes theme/color?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows changes theme/color?: Hello. I have a small issue that I am not sure how to categorize.Normally after startup or a restart, Windows starts up normally. However, after a few minutes, the color changes as if it goes into a night light mode. Sometimes while making changes to the settings ex: auto...
  3. Windows changes theme/color?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows changes theme/color?: Hello. I have a small issue that I am not sure how to categorize.Normally after startup or a restart, Windows starts up normally. However, after a few minutes, the color changes as if it goes into a night light mode. Sometimes while making changes to the settings ex: auto...
  4. Windows changes theme/color?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can not change colors of taskbar when changing in themes.

Can not change colors of taskbar when changing in themes.: Is there going to be a fix for the taskbar color change problem in themes? In the community forum there are comments on this with various fixes, which I have tried and none of them work. I work on my laptop 8 hours a day several days a week and I prefer the darker colors as...
  6. Stop themes changing the colors

Stop themes changing the colors: Every time you change themes the Colors setting reverts to white. Is there any way to force black when the theme changes? It's a tedious little step to switch it back to my preference....
  7. font color change

font color change: How do I change gray font color to black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-color-change/295973f5-2fd2-46ce-9a88-ab214a12070b
  8. can't prevent theme from changing taskbar color

can't prevent theme from changing taskbar color: i,can't fix the taskbar color in windows 10 it always chages due to desktop background i managed to find a run command that allowed me to prevent changing mouse theme that was removed in windows 10. but i cant find a code or method for the taskbar even the way in the image...
  9. Color changing theme

Color changing theme: I was wondering if there anyway to change the colors on specific apps on windows 10. I already know that you can change the entire theme color to something, but what about specific apps like how microsoft edge has a blue color and how microsoft news has a red background...
  10. Change Font Color

Change Font Color: I have been having problems with the colored font for incoming emails. I cannot read them because they are too faint. How do I change this font to black so I can read it? Send me a link to change the font to black for any font color. Thanks. Paul Jones...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows server 2019 taskbar font black

2. windows server taskbar text colour

3. change taskbar font color windows 10 2019

4. black color taskbar font