Windows 10: Taskbar Font Issue

Discus and support Taskbar Font Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I changed the System Wide Font to Antigua and now my taskbar clock font is almost non- readable. Any ideas on a fix for this? Thanks [img] 175064 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 2blueeyes, Feb 28, 2021.

1. 2blueeyes Win User

Taskbar Font Issue

I changed the System Wide Font to Antigua and now my taskbar clock font is almost non-
    readable. Any ideas on a fix for this?

Thanks

Taskbar Font Issue [​IMG]

:)

2blueeyes, Feb 28, 2021
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Feb 28, 2021
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Taskbar Font Issue

Is there a way to fix font issues in Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Community.

This issue might have occurred due to incorrect settings.
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size in the title bar.

• Type display in the search bar and press enter

• Under “change only text size “select title bar

• Choose the font size accordingly
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar Font Issue

1. Taskbar Font Issue - Similar Threads - Taskbar Font Issue

2. Font issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font issue: I am setting up a new laptop with windows 11,The example below looks lousy. Do I need new glasses or have I done something wrong?I normally use increase font size, but I may not have found the right setting...
  3. Font issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font issue: Hi, I wrongly deleted some fonts. After that I am not able to view malayalam letters. It showing small boxes there. Issue with only malayalam letters. Please help with the. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-issue/292de122-0a0f-4093-a8bf-11f6c8ffcb74
  4. FONT ISSUE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FONT ISSUE: Font has changed itself and looking to strange. the picture are below .. please help me. I had done reset this pc also but not solved yet.[IMG][IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-issue/7b68f0f1-be42-4e19-b00e-24c5a3ff80ac
  5. Font issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Font issue: Hi, I'm having a font issue when visitng certain sites like The Verge, Facebook, the fon't shows as very thin and pretty much unreadable. Issue: https://imgur.com/a/hbQt4lh I've tried resetting the fonts to default in settings, but same issue. It would be great if someone...
  6. Taskbar font size

Taskbar font size: I have done repeated searches for the answer to this question and none of the suggestions has worked for me so far. The font size in the taskbar for Windows 10 is too small to suit me. How do I manage to increase the size of the letters so I can read them more clearly? Font...
  7. Taskbar font colors

Taskbar font colors: I could barely see my time on the taskbar dark grey on black. the quick start icons were in white font and the date was in mid grey. I tried personalization and now it is all dark grey in black... I did that by changing the taskbar color. I can change my font type but not...
  8. Font issue

Font issue: I use the English font and sometimes have problems with certain websites that display it incorrectly. I faced this issue both on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. It seems to me that Chinese installation is a culprit. What can I do?...
  9. Taskbar font color

Taskbar font color: With large icons on taskbar, there is white text, with small icons, there is black text, how do I get white text with small icons? I have tried all the themes, but none work. If using high contrast, the background of applications' window is the same color as the taskbar. 110368
  10. Taskbar font color

Taskbar font color: I have a black taskbar with dark gray fonts....so basically can't see anything at all... not real familiar with changing settings, how do I change this? Thanks. 22291