Windows 10: Taskbar glitch?

Discus and support Taskbar glitch? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was ending tasks on Task Manager to remove my hard drive, when the taskbar glitched and now it looks like it has doubled, but the icons stay at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Keggay2000, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Taskbar glitch?

I was ending tasks on Task Manager to remove my hard drive, when the taskbar glitched and now it looks like it has doubled, but the icons stay at the top:

Taskbar glitch? 28f124f4-0383-4e44-9221-a70511c5eee3?upload=true.png

Any ideas?

:)

Keggay2000, Oct 7, 2018

2. Taskbar glitch

Hello Microsoft. I'm trying to help you by give some feedback about this new OS. I don't know if I'm doing this right, it's my first time posting here, but whatever.

Here's a glitch in Windows 10 that i found today, even though I don't know how to reproduce again:

Taskbar glitch

It's back to normal after I closed some windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading Taskbar glitch? ;)

Sérgio Oliveira, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    taskbar glitch in tablet mode

Hi,

Auto-hiding the taskbar can be a good way to add space to your desktop. But in some cases, some users refuse to hide when it’s supposed to. In your case, we'll show you how to stop hiding the taskbar. Simply follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on the Task bar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Turn On Lock the taskbar.
    • Turn Off Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode.

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Alden Rey, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Taskbar glitch?

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar glitch?

1. Taskbar glitch? - Similar Threads - Taskbar glitch

2. Is there any way to fix glitching or flickering under taskbar on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix glitching or flickering under taskbar on Windows 11?: I have glitching under my taskbar and it seems mirroring with my display. When I photographed this, I had just opened Youtube on Chrome, so the red-white color scheme was my Youtube tab. I had tried to repair the corrupt drive by using command prompt but its not working. Is...
  3. Is there any way to fix glitching or flickering under taskbar on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to fix glitching or flickering under taskbar on Windows 11?: I have glitching under my taskbar and it seems mirroring with my display. When I photographed this, I had just opened Youtube on Chrome, so the red-white color scheme was my Youtube tab. I had tried to repair the corrupt drive by using command prompt but its not working. Is...
  4. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar: Yesterday last night I updated Windows 11 to version 22H2 OS Build: 22621.3007 and shut down the computer after it finished updating. This morning, I decided to turn on my computer and found out that StartAllBack is not working properly.The Windows button on the taskbar...
  5. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar: Yesterday last night I updated Windows 11 to version 22H2 OS Build: 22621.3007 and shut down the computer after it finished updating. This morning, I decided to turn on my computer and found out that StartAllBack is not working properly.The Windows button on the taskbar...
  6. Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?: Tried restarting laptop and finishing all updates, but it's still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-glitching-windows-10-how-can-i/5d73d4d4-e875-4a44-b562-3c552c90a7da
  7. Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?

Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?: Tried restarting laptop and finishing all updates, but it's still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-glitching-windows-10-how-can-i/5d73d4d4-e875-4a44-b562-3c552c90a7da
  8. Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Taskbar glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar glitching: My laptop's taskbar wouldnt load properly. My problem I've been playing VALORANT and I've been changing the resolution of the game NOT IN THE WINDOWS 11 SETTINGS and it all seemed good. I use alt + tab to switch windows, Then 2 days ago my taskbar wouldnt even load properly....
  10. Taskbar glitching

Taskbar glitching: My laptop's taskbar wouldnt load properly. My problem I've been playing VALORANT and I've been changing the resolution of the game NOT IN THE WINDOWS 11 SETTINGS and it all seemed good. I use alt + tab to switch windows, Then 2 days ago my taskbar wouldnt even load properly....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana voice glitches