Windows 10: Taskbar glitches when alt-tabbing

Discus and support Taskbar glitches when alt-tabbing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; While this isn't a serious problem, it's definitely a hell of an annoyance. When I alt-tab from several full-screen games, such as League of Legends,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ReyminD, Jul 31, 2015.

1. ReyminD Win User

Taskbar glitches when alt-tabbing

While this isn't a serious problem, it's definitely a hell of an annoyance. When I alt-tab from several full-screen games, such as League of Legends, this is the result, sometimes it differs. In the image below, you can clearly see that something's wrong with the taskbar. I would also like to tell you, that when I hover the cursor on the taskbar, they return to normal.

Taskbar glitches when alt-tabbing [​IMG]

:)

ReyminD, Jul 31, 2015

2. How to setting alt+tab?

I opened 10 google chrome, and I want to switch one by one with alt+tab (without clicking taskbar icon)

First, I used alt+tab. then it's switched to the next google chrome.

but, when I used alt+tab again. it switched to the previous google chrome.

and it happen again and again.

if I want to switch to the next google chrome. I've to press alt+tab+tab, then alt+tab+tab+tab, and so on.

I want to switch to the next tab with just alt+tab, and without alt+tab+tab and so on.

how to change it?

VikiHermawan, Jul 31, 2015
  3. wesselvos Win User
    Weird blurry textures when alt tabbing?

This also happens when i launch minecraft for example. any suggestions Taskbar glitches when alt-tabbing :(

wesselvos, Jul 31, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

When the taskbar is in its normal state, the search bar is there, correct?

5. ReyminD Win User
    No, it isn't, this is the normal taskbar

ReyminD, Jul 31, 2015
  6. Killing and restarting explorer.exe should fix that. Just open task manager, kill explorer.exe and restart it (file -> run new task -> explorer.exe).

Appears to be random occurrence for me, I've had it happen once so far when alt tabbing out of Dota 2.

LovingWindows, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Taskbar glitches when alt-tabbing - Similar Threads - Taskbar glitches alt

2. Taskbar disappearing when alt tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar disappearing when alt tab: Whenever I alt tab, my taskbar disappears. Below is a screenshot of google, then world of warcraft replacing the taskbar. This happens with discord and other games too....
  3. Taskbar disappearing when alt tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar disappearing when alt tab: Whenever I alt tab, my taskbar disappears. Below is a screenshot of google, then world of warcraft replacing the taskbar. This happens with discord and other games too....
  4. Taskbar disappearing when alt tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Alt+Tab Black Screen Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab Black Screen Glitch: After Alt Tabbing once, some games' gameplay region Goes Blacknot for some seconds, but permanently until i quit and restart the game, but the HUD is still visible, like the game isnt visible, i cant see whats happening in game, but still can see the Health Bar, Radar,...
  6. Alt+Tab Black Screen Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt+Tab Black Screen Glitch: After Alt Tabbing once, some games' gameplay region Goes Blacknot for some seconds, but permanently until i quit and restart the game, but the HUD is still visible, like the game isnt visible, i cant see whats happening in game, but still can see the Health Bar, Radar,...
  7. TaskBar show when I use alt+tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    TaskBar show when I use alt+tab: Hi. I re-intalled my Windows 10 home yesterday, and when i use alt+tab i see my taskbar in there. When i try to close this window, i got this message: [ATTACH] That what i see in my task bar: [ATTACH] Please help me to fix it. Thanks....
  8. Taskbar does not appear when Alt-tabbing out of a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar does not appear when Alt-tabbing out of a game: Hello all, I've just moved over from Windows 7 and am trying to find a way to turn 10's alt-tab functionality back to the way it was in 7. For example, let's say i'm playing WoW. On Windows 7 I would generally alt-tab and my task bar would appear on my main monitor for me...
  9. Taskbar missing when alt-tabbing from a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar missing when alt-tabbing from a game: I know this has been posted before, but it looks like it was largely posted 2-3 years ago, and I don't see any recent posts. So, my assumption is either this was fixed or there was a workaround published in the past couple years that I just can't find. In any case, if it...
  10. Taskbar seems to glitch when alt-tabbing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar seems to glitch when alt-tabbing: Posted in wrong section, please delete. 11274