Windows 10: Taskbar grey and not black [VERSION 21H1]

Discus and support Taskbar grey and not black [VERSION 21H1] in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This problem has been haunting me for a while and I want to do something about it So my taskbar is dark gray and I want it black and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Playz362, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Playz362 Win User

Taskbar grey and not black [VERSION 21H1]

This problem has been haunting me for a while and I want to do something about it So my taskbar is dark gray and I want it black and I have transparency effects turned off and my taskbar is not any other color than dark gray I really need help, I want my taskbar to be black And none of that registry stuff So please help me

:)

Playz362, Jun 24, 2021
  2. FreeBooter, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Unable to change taskbar color to black after update

Back on version 1809 I my taskbar color was set to pitch black as well as most of my other color options, however, with the new 1903 update I can only go up to a dark grey. I've tried solutions on other threads but they still leave the taskbar grey. Any
    ideas?

williamcll, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Paultx Win User

Taskbar option greyed out

I tried to find the English correspondent to that option and I guess that, due to its position, it's about the taskbar buttons badges.

My system:

Taskbar grey and not black [VERSION 21H1] [​IMG]

English version:

Taskbar grey and not black [VERSION 21H1] [​IMG]

Any idea why it is greyed out?

My system is Windows 10 Pro 1809 (17763.292). Thanks in advance.

Paultx, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Taskbar grey and not black [VERSION 21H1] - Similar Threads - Taskbar grey black

2. Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, version 21H1: I updated with 21H1 on thursday and my personal email no longer works properly, it can send but not receive and this on my PC...though my laptop worked ok as prior to doing the update and now that is also affected after I updated today. My email works ok with my iPhone so the...
  3. Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, version 21H1: I updated with 21H1 on thursday and my personal email no longer works properly, it can send but not receive and this on my PC...though my laptop worked ok as prior to doing the update and now that is also affected after I updated today. My email works ok with my iPhone so the...
  4. How do I make the taskbar black, not just dark grey?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the taskbar black, not just dark grey?: Even manually changing the color to black in the personalization settings seems to revert it back to dark gray even though it works with other colors. Do I have to end up using a third party app for this like always due to microsoft's incompetence? Or is there something I'm...
  5. How do I make the taskbar black, not just dark grey?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the taskbar black, not just dark grey?: Even manually changing the color to black in the personalization settings seems to revert it back to dark gray even though it works with other colors. Do I have to end up using a third party app for this like always due to microsoft's incompetence? Or is there something I'm...
  6. Update for version 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update for version 21H1: Do I have to install Version 21H1? I recently got a new lap top. It has Windows 10. I now get this update in Windows Update: "Featured update for Windows 10" The next version of Windows is available with new features and security improvements. When you're ready for the...
  7. Version 21H1 update issue

Version 21H1 update issue: Tried installing Windows 10 version 21H1 on ACER laptop multiple times. installation goes well until 95% complete. So the laptop hangs, there is no error message, it just hangs. You have to do a hard shutdown press and hold the power button for several seconds. The laptop...
  8. Cannot upgrade to version 21H1

Cannot upgrade to version 21H1: I tried to update but after it said install 100% it rebooted and gave error 0x800f081f I have restarted this process about 4 times. Can anybody help me please?...
  9. Upgrade to Windows version 21H1

Upgrade to Windows version 21H1: Hi Microsoft Team,Good day to you.I would like to check with you regarding upgrade Windows version to 21H1.If is possible to direct upgrade to version 21H1 from version 1709, 1809 and 1909?Or what is the minimum version to have for upgrading to version 21H1?Looking forward...
  10. Windows 10 version 21H1

Windows 10 version 21H1: I am currently on Windows 10 v20H2 Build No. 19042.985.I want to know the download size of new feature update Windows 10 v21H1? Will it be large between 4-5 GB or medium less than 500 MB sized file?...