Windows 10: Taskbar help

Discus and support Taskbar help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want the taskbar to only show the time without the date showing. I don't want to use small taskbar buttons because I have a small monitor and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SnakyExotic, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Taskbar help

I want the taskbar to only show the time without the date showing. I don't want to use small taskbar buttons because I have a small monitor and it makes my taskbar look weird. Please help me.

:)

SnakyExotic, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 7, 2021
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Taskbar help

A thankyou to Microsoft for Win10 and need some help connecting Favorites to Link on taskbar

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Click on Toolbars tab.

• Check mark Links and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar help

1. Taskbar help - Similar Threads - Taskbar help

2. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...: I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on...
  3. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...: I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on...
  4. Help with semi unresponsive taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with semi unresponsive taskbar: Hi, the last month my taskbar has been acting really weird on my desktop.If i start it, my taskbar works for as long as im continuously is using the computer, but if i let it fall asleep or leave it for atleast 1 hour. the taskbar "works" but i cant press down on the "power...
  5. Help with semi unresponsive taskbar

Help with semi unresponsive taskbar: Hi, the last month my taskbar has been acting really weird on my desktop.If i start it, my taskbar works for as long as im continuously is using the computer, but if i let it fall asleep or leave it for atleast 1 hour. the taskbar "works" but i cant press down on the "power...
  6. I need some help with my taskbar, I am unable to open my settings. It has been happening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help with my taskbar, I am unable to open my settings. It has been happening...: I've been unable to open my settings and no, the windows button does not work. I am unable to open my settings and hence unable to open my settings. please help...
  7. I need some help with my taskbar, I am unable to open my settings. It has been happening...

I need some help with my taskbar, I am unable to open my settings. It has been happening...: I've been unable to open my settings and no, the windows button does not work. I am unable to open my settings and hence unable to open my settings. please help...
  8. Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar: I’ve always had trouble pinning the last file to the toolbar. Because right now, it’s able to accommodate 12 pinned files. But when I come to pin the 11th file from the most recent list, the file that would keep on appearing is this:PERSONAL.XLSBBecause my Excel files use...
  9. Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar: I’ve always had trouble pinning the last file to the toolbar. Because right now, it’s able to accommodate 12 pinned files. But when I come to pin the 11th file from the most recent list, the file that would keep on appearing is this:PERSONAL.XLSBBecause my Excel files use...
  10. Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar