Windows 10: Taskbar Hidden

Discus and support Taskbar Hidden in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Okay so it's been very hard to find a fix for this because everyone seems to want the opposite but, I WANT to see my taskbar while watching videos in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MilkySkittles, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Taskbar Hidden

Okay so it's been very hard to find a fix for this because everyone seems to want the opposite but, I WANT to see my taskbar while watching videos in full screen and I had it like that before but now whenever I enter full screen it hides, how can I unhide the taskbar whenever I enter fullscreen on something?

:)

MilkySkittles, Jul 5, 2019

2. Pesky Taskbar

Hi Watson,

This behavior of your Taskbar is part of the settings set on your computer.

To automatically hide your Taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Taskbar.
    • Select Taskbar settings.
    • Toggle the switch to on for Automatically hide the Taskbar in desktop mode.

Note that it’s not permanently hidden, it’s just hidden if the pointer is away from it.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for other concerns if you have any.

Aldwin Ale, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Win taskbar

Hi,

We'd like to know if you still need further assistance. If yes, feel free to update this thread. If in case that you'd like search bar or box on your taskbar
    to be hidden, this option possible. You can have your search box hidden on your taskbar by following these steps:

• Right-Click on the taskbar or Cortana.
    • Hover your mouse over Cortana, then select
      Hidden.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Taskbar Hidden

Taskbar

Hi,

If in case that you're not seeing any search bar or box on your taskbar, this option can be hidden. You can have your search box appear on your taskbar by following these steps:

• Right-Click on the taskbar or Cortana.
    • Hover your mouse over Cortana, then select Show search box.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Clark Ari, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar Hidden

1. Taskbar Hidden - Similar Threads - Taskbar Hidden

2. Taskbar Disappeared and it's not hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Disappeared and it's not hidden: I have a Windows Surface Laptop 2 just over a year old. My Taskbar has decided to disappear auto hide is not activted. When I log on, my display is black, however, I can still see my mouse cursor moving. To get the display to work agian, I switch user sign-on to a guest user,...
  3. Taskbar Disappeared and it's not hidden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Disappeared and it's not hidden: I have a Windows Surface Laptop 2 just over a year old. My Taskbar has decided to disappear auto hide is not activted. When I log on, my display is black, however, I can still see my mouse cursor moving. To get the display to work agian, I switch user sign-on to a guest user,...
  4. Black screen and hidden taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and hidden taskbar: I recently encountered the problem of my laptop starting up with a black screen, the taskbar not visible and something seems to be loading all the time. From time to time, the black screen goes away for 5 seconds, and shows an empty desktop. I am able to open microsoft edge,...
  5. Black screen and hidden taskbar

Black screen and hidden taskbar: I recently encountered the problem of my laptop starting up with a black screen, the taskbar not visible and something seems to be loading all the time. From time to time, the black screen goes away for 5 seconds, and shows an empty desktop. I am able to open microsoft edge,...
  6. Black screen and hidden taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows update assistant missing from hidden icons in taskbar

Windows update assistant missing from hidden icons in taskbar: Hello, I am trying to use the windows update assistant to get version 22h2, but I cannot see the progress as it is missing from the hidden icons in the taskbar.I see it in the background processes in my task manager, but there is no way for me to see the progress right now.Is...
  8. Windows update assistant missing from hidden icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update assistant missing from hidden icons in taskbar: Hello, I am trying to use the windows update assistant to get version 22h2, but I cannot see the progress as it is missing from the hidden icons in the taskbar.I see it in the background processes in my task manager, but there is no way for me to see the progress right now.Is...
  9. Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?

Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?: I find the Taskbar that I have most definitely auto-hidden is often in the way, blocking stuff when I'm working with my cursor near the top of the screen. It's popping up all the time. All I need is to stop the cursor from activating the Taskbar. If I want to see the Taskbar...
  10. Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?: I find the Taskbar that I have most definitely auto-hidden is often in the way, blocking stuff when I'm working with my cursor near the top of the screen. It's popping up all the time. All I need is to stop the cursor from activating the Taskbar. If I want to see the Taskbar...