Windows 10: TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE

Discus and support TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I wonder how can I remove this annoying white line in the middle of my taskbar it's really annoying it can't be seen in screenshots or when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MatesSantiago, Jan 25, 2022.

1. TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE

Hello I wonder how can I remove this annoying white line in the middle of my taskbar it's really annoying it can't be seen in screenshots or when shared with other devices but it's really annoying when I'm browsing

:)

MatesSantiago, Jan 25, 2022

2. Taskbar Lines

Hi,

If your taskbar is hidden in desktop or tablet mode, once that you hover your mouse at the bottom of your screen, the taskbar will still appear. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to have a screenshot of the horizontal lines that you are seeing.

In the meantime, we suggest that you restart the Windows Explorer:

• Press Windows key + R to launch
      Run prompt.
    • Type taskmgr.exe, and then press Enter to open
      Task Manager.
    • On the Processes tab, scroll down and look for Windows
      Explorer.
    • Click on it, and then click the Restart button on the lower-right corner.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Horizontal Lines Of Any Length

Hi

I know that this is a long—— inquiry, and God knows, I hope it’s worth it. I’ll be presenting this inquiry from the acknowledgment that my inquiry about horizontal lines is presented the way that I established it on a word document,
    and of me having to make an inquiry of them because when they were upload through the Epub format how they turned out differently.

I’m an author of light comedy, romance, and poetry. I like to use horizontal lines in-between words to imply expression. I would like know, what type of tool could I use in Microsoft Word to make a solid horizonal line of any length. To imply expression,
    the height, not the length of, example a, 3em dash is where the horizontal is situated. I tried to present them from a format applicable from using the 3Em dash. I have established various lengths of 3em dashes of various lengths. Examples are listed below

— —— ——— ——————

An example of trying to apply them for using expression in writing is listed below.

Example:

Wow——! She sure——— is—some—thing! How would like to get to know about the fundamentals of that——————???

An example of what I tried, and uploaded it in the epub format is listed below.

Example:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could.
    Are you al—right—?

An Example how it turned out in the epub format is listed below.

Example In Epub Format:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could. Are you al—right—?

I tried making horizontal lines of various length from the type of horizonal line listed below. If it didn’t show, it’s a horizontal line that’s across the page.

The auto correction option deprives me of the means of doing that.

Special Notation: I had to recopy the way it turned out in Epub format. For some reason, when I pasted for inquiry, it looked like the example that I listed about it.

Ronald LWalker, Jan 25, 2022
  4. TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE

Getting Horizontal Lines on Microsoft Edge.

My video works on everything except MS Edge ?? I get half a Picture, the other I get Horizontal Lines ? any Suggestions ???

OT: Video Card ?

JosephRobson88, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE

1. TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE - Similar Threads - TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE

2. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  3. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  4. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Horizontal lines appear on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horizontal lines appear on the taskbar.: There appears to be glitchy horizontal lines on my taskbar that do not go away after a restart. The lines are purple and green and the icons on the taskbar appear to be glitchy as well....
  6. Horizontal lines appear on the taskbar.

Horizontal lines appear on the taskbar.: There appears to be glitchy horizontal lines on my taskbar that do not go away after a restart. The lines are purple and green and the icons on the taskbar appear to be glitchy as well....
  7. TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE: Hello I wonder how can I remove this annoying white line in the middle of my taskbar it's really annoying it can't be seen in screenshots or when shared with other devices but it's really annoying when I'm browsing...
  8. Windows 11 Horizontal Line in the Taskbar

Windows 11 Horizontal Line in the Taskbar: Hello Everyone.I have Just started using 2 displays today. and after some time, I see a Horizontal Line at my Main display's taskbar.It l looks like this-This is only on my Main Laptop's Display Not on my Second Display-Please Help Me Out...
  9. Windows 11 Horizontal Line in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Horizontal Line in the Taskbar: Hello Everyone.I have Just started using 2 displays today. and after some time, I see a Horizontal Line at my Main display's taskbar.It l looks like this-This is only on my Main Laptop's Display Not on my Second Display-Please Help Me Out...
  10. Horizontal Lines

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Horizontal Lines: Hi, Sorry if its in the wrong place. I've recently upgraded my SSDs, and noticed since reinstalling windows and all the drivers I keep getting some blinking horizontal lines usually when browsing the internet, I've not noticed any yet while gaming (but I've only just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. horizontal lines on taskbar