Windows 10: taskbar - how to pin what unpinned itself?

Discus and support taskbar - how to pin what unpinned itself? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi to all! My internet connection icon that was on my taskbar disappeared. How do I pin it back? I tried several things and nothing worked... (I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RejaneEagleton, Sep 1, 2019.

1. taskbar - how to pin what unpinned itself?

Hi to all!

My internet connection icon that was on my taskbar disappeared. How do I pin it back?

I tried several things and nothing worked... (I know. It sounds stupid, but it is driving me nuts!)

:)

RejaneEagleton, Sep 1, 2019
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Query re pinning and unpinning apps to taskbar

I tried using Edge and as I liked it I right clicked the app listing and the pinned it to the taskbar.

What I want to know is how to put that Edge listing back with the other apps because if I unpin it from the taskbar how does one reattach Edge to the listings.

ICIT2LOL, Sep 1, 2019
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Sep 1, 2019
  4. taskbar - how to pin what unpinned itself?

Can't pin or unpin apps to the taskbar!

My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 13 7000, updated to Windows 10 Home version 1083. I am having trouble pinning and unpinning apps to my taskbar. The issue is a bit hard to explain, but I will try my best to describe it. I've also attached screenshots to help
    clarify.

When I unpin an app, and then right-click on the black area of the taskbar, a menu pops up as if that app is pinned there. So for example, I unpinned OneNote the other day. Now if I right-click on the black empty space of a majority of the taskbar, a menu
    will pop up as if OneNote were there. The options are "OneNote, Pin to Taskbar, and Close All Windows." I don't have any OneNote windows opened. I right-clicked directly beneath that OneNote menu box.

When I open an app that isn't pinned to the taskbar, such as Settings, it appears all the way to the right close to the notifications area. The taskbar is acting as though there are apps pinned everywhere between the Windows Store and the newly opened Settings
    page. Every time I try to pin and then unpin an app, the issue gets worse. Is there a way to reset my taskbar or fix this issue?
    taskbar - how to pin what unpinned itself? 7fcaf622-b7db-418a-809c-f371b58ba200?upload=true.jpg

twentyonellama, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

taskbar - how to pin what unpinned itself?

1. taskbar - how to pin what unpinned itself? - Similar Threads - taskbar pin unpinned

2. Pinning/Unpinning Apps to the taskbar no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinning/Unpinning Apps to the taskbar no longer working: I'm at the end of my rope trying to fix this. Not sure "when" this started by I can no longer pin apps to the taskbar nor can I unpin apps that are already pinned. I don't even have the "option" to attempt either action. When I right click on an app that is in the taskbar I...
  3. Pinning/Unpinning Apps to the taskbar no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinning/Unpinning Apps to the taskbar no longer working: I'm at the end of my rope trying to fix this. Not sure "when" this started by I can no longer pin apps to the taskbar nor can I unpin apps that are already pinned. I don't even have the "option" to attempt either action. When I right click on an app that is in the taskbar I...
  4. How to prevent Pinning or Unpinning of Taskbar items in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent Pinning or Unpinning of Taskbar items in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to enable or disable the unpinning […] This article How to prevent Pinning or Unpinning of Taskbar items in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Xbox app unpins itself from taskbar.

Xbox app unpins itself from taskbar.: I've had Xbox gamepass for PC for several months and I've noticed that whenever there is an update to the app, the app unpins itself from my taskbar, and I have to repin it. Why does this happen? Is this a feature and not a bug? If so, please reconsider....
  6. Facebook Messenger keeps unpinning itself from taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Facebook Messenger keeps unpinning itself from taskbar: Does anyone experiencing this? I think it may have something to do with updating the app but I'm not sure. Any solution? submitted by /u/Lucius1213 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g74x8k/facebook_messenger_keeps_unpinning_itself_from/
  7. Title Taskbar Pin/Unpin functionality upgrade!?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Title Taskbar Pin/Unpin functionality upgrade!?: In saving grace of search results and finds who wants to have pin to title no sooner to find that it didn't work... online Fair Trade Act Program for functionality community outreach ASAP purchase value common wealth software vs. landmine non-disposable computer devises....
  8. Can't pin or unpin apps to the taskbar!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't pin or unpin apps to the taskbar!: My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 13 7000, updated to Windows 10 Home version 1083. I am having trouble pinning and unpinning apps to my taskbar. The issue is a bit hard to explain, but I will try my best to describe it. I've also attached screenshots to help clarify. When I...
  9. Query re pinning and unpinning apps to taskbar

Query re pinning and unpinning apps to taskbar: I tried using Edge and as I liked it I right clicked the app listing and the pinned it to the taskbar. What I want to know is how to put that Edge listing back with the other apps because if I unpin it from the taskbar how does one reattach Edge to the listings. 119565
  10. Can't Pin or Unpin to Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Pin or Unpin to Taskbar: I just noticed today that I am unable to right click on an item on the taskbar making it not possible to pin or unpin. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? 21007