Windows 10: Taskbar- how to see all open documents and windows at the same time

Discus and support Taskbar- how to see all open documents and windows at the same time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just switched to Windows 11 and now my taskbar shows app icons but not the open items. If I want to see individual documents or windows or items, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LauraLap, Oct 21, 2021.

1. LauraLap Win User

Taskbar- how to see all open documents and windows at the same time

Just switched to Windows 11 and now my taskbar shows app icons but not the open items. If I want to see individual documents or windows or items, I have to tap on the icon and then it brings up all the open items. How do I set the task bar so I can see all my open documents and windows and whatnot at the same time on the taskbar?

:)

LauraLap, Oct 21, 2021

2. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Oct 21, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows boots, My Documents auto opens. WTF?

That was going to be my first suggestion. *Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Taskbar- how to see all open documents and windows at the same time

How to see list of ALL open documents from taskbar

In Windows 7 when I clicked on the Word icon it would show a vertical list of all open documents. Now when I mouse over the Word icon in the taskbar it shows a horizontal row of thumbnails of the open documents, but if I have more than six or so open I
    can't see the rest and see no way to scroll to right or left (not that that would be an ideal solution anyway). Is there a way to go back to the list view??

LindsayAtnip, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar- how to see all open documents and windows at the same time

1. Taskbar- how to see all open documents and windows at the same time - Similar Threads - Taskbar open documents

2. Windows 11 taskbar search not finding all the documents with names containing the same keyword.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar search not finding all the documents with names containing the same keyword.: In my case I am searching for documents with keyword “manual”. Windows taskbar search comes up with some documents but not all even though they are in the same folder. Expanding the search with Explorer does find many additional documents with the keyword highlighted in the...
  3. Windows 11 taskbar search not finding all the documents with names containing the same keyword.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 taskbar search not finding all the documents with names containing the same keyword.: In my case I am searching for documents with keyword “manual”. Windows taskbar search comes up with some documents but not all even though they are in the same folder. Expanding the search with Explorer does find many additional documents with the keyword highlighted in the...
  4. Windows 11: How to show open documents individually on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: How to show open documents individually on taskbar: Hello. After upgrading to windows 11, my productivity is limited by the minimalist approach of the taskbar and having it locked at the bottom of the screen. Documents are hidden within the icon of the program, and requires actively clicking on the icon to show its content...
  5. Windows 11: How to show open documents individually on taskbar

Windows 11: How to show open documents individually on taskbar: Hello. After upgrading to windows 11, my productivity is limited by the minimalist approach of the taskbar and having it locked at the bottom of the screen. Documents are hidden within the icon of the program, and requires actively clicking on the icon to show its content...
  6. Taskbar- how to see all open documents and windows at the same time

Taskbar- how to see all open documents and windows at the same time: Just switched to Windows 11 and now my taskbar shows app icons but not the open items. If I want to see individual documents or windows or items, I have to tap on the icon and then it brings up all the open items. How do I set the task bar so I can see all my open documents...
  7. trying to view 2 documents at the same time

in Windows 10 Customization
    trying to view 2 documents at the same time: i want to see 2 documents at the same time in word, i have clicked view side by side...etc etc...the 2 documents are open but they dont use the entire screen. I have turned off the entire snap window functionality since that was supposed to solve the matter it hasnt. HELP...
  8. How to see all windows of an app in the taskbar instead of a list

How to see all windows of an app in the taskbar instead of a list: Hello. I've recently done a clean install of Windows (Windows 10 Pro) and I noticed something that bothers me. In the taskbar, when I hover over an app I see the preview window (if there's just 1 window for that app) but when the app has more windows they show as a list...
  9. How to see the Battery Pacentage all the time on the Taskbar

How to see the Battery Pacentage all the time on the Taskbar: Split from this thread. I can see the battery icon but I have to click on it to see the percentage. Is there a way to show the percentage instead of (or along with)the battery icon on the task bar at all times?...
  10. Window duality: open and not open at the same time. Where is it?

Window duality: open and not open at the same time. Where is it?: I have a Chrome browser window open and it in turn has a window open to allow me to upload a file. I clicked open and it sort of went away and sort of didn't. Please try watching the brief clip below and then put that situation into words because it defies me. Is the file...