Windows 10: Taskbar Icon Spacing Normal?

Discus and support Taskbar Icon Spacing Normal? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to fix this? or is it normal? [img] 96558 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Oxlzlope, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Oxlzlope Win User

Taskbar Icon Spacing Normal?

How to fix this? or is it normal?

Taskbar Icon Spacing Normal? [​IMG]

:)

Oxlzlope, Oct 26, 2017

2. Removed Windows Store from taskbar, but blank space remains after removal

I wanted to remove the Windows Store icon from my Windows 10 taskbar, as I rarely need to visit the Store and I wanted to reclaim the space used by the Store icon on the taskbar.

When I right-clicked on the Store icon and selected "Unpin" as the option, the icon image disappeared but there remains a blank space where the icon used to be. If I add another application to the taskbar, it appears to the right of the blank space.

When I right-click on the blank space, the options shown are: "Store" (with the Store icon showing to the left), "Pin to taskbar" and "Close all windows". If I then click "Pin to taskbar", a new Windows Store icon appears in the taskbar to the left of the
    blank space, but the blank space remains.

How do I get rid of the blank space? Is there a registry area where I can view all the entries used to populate the taskbar with added apps and where I might be able to isolate the entry for the blank space and delete it?

DrTechnical, Oct 26, 2017
  3. RBBolin Win User
    "windows 10" taskbar icon spacing too wide

Windows 10 taskbar icon spacing too wide. Each icon takes 25% of the taskbar. How can I shrink the spacing? Windows 8.1 did not have this problem. All attempts to search for window 10 taskbar icon space leads to windows 7 or 8.1. I also turned text
    off but the spacing remains the same.

Taskbar Icon Spacing Normal? [​IMG]

RBBolin, Oct 26, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

It is just a black line.

bro67, Oct 26, 2017
  5. Oxlzlope Win User
    thats from the taskbar thats width of the spacing

Oxlzlope, Oct 26, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    It helps to see your taskbar as a screenshot, not some black bar.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Taskbar Icon Spacing Normal? - Similar Threads - Taskbar Icon Spacing

2. Blank space above taskbar not able to move icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank space above taskbar not able to move icons: For some reason I'm unable to move icons into this space above my taskbar when I use multiple screens on my Surface Pro.Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-space-above-taskbar-not-able-to-move-icons/920e7a7d-5e11-42b1-b7fc-8cbd6f8344ef
  3. KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons: Hi,follwing system: Notebook running with Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build 22621.1413, no touchdevice, used als workstation pc with external keyboard, mouse and two displays additional to internal nootbookdisplay.After installing win update KB5023706 space between the taskbar...
  4. My taskbar icons keep overlapping and weird spacings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar icons keep overlapping and weird spacings: For some reason my icons on my taskbar keeps on overlapping and having weird spacings at times. I don't know why its doing that or the reason behind it. Behind the settings icon is the discord icon and notice the weird spacing with the last icon....
  5. Is the space between the desktop icon and the taskbar too big or is it normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the space between the desktop icon and the taskbar too big or is it normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiceSignal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji0xhl/is_the_space_between_the_desktop_icon_and_the/
  6. Taskbar icon making spaces

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icon making spaces: When i open an app and in the taskbar the app make spaces like its not near from the other apps in the taskbar and how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-making-spaces/ef0a740c-49a5-4db3-a030-7d2d29d7076e
  7. Taskbar small icons are bigger then normal.

Taskbar small icons are bigger then normal.: Hi there, I got a little problem with my small taskbar icons after last update, somehow the date is showing underneath my time in the taskbar which makes it bigger then normal, how can I fix this? I've a screen if it may helps. [ATTACH]...
  8. Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons

Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons: I have recently been experiencing a bit of a problem on the taskbar on my computer. For some reason, when I open a program that isn't in the taskbar, there is a strange spacing between it and the taskbar icons, as if there's an invisible icon in between. Does anyone know how...
  9. Increase space between a set of taskbar icons?

Increase space between a set of taskbar icons?: Let's say I have 20 icons (small) equally spaced within the taskbar and that the last three on the right end all have to do with turning the computer on/off/sleep. I'd like to be able to put in a space or two that will separate these last three from the other 17 icons on the...
  10. How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?: Have my Win10 taskbar on the right side. Set small icons for the task bar. Is there a way to reduce the space between the icons in the taskbar so I can see more icons? 67340

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar toolbar icon spacing

2. add normal spacing to style task bar

3. normal windows icon spacing