Windows 10: Taskbar icon

Discus and support Taskbar icon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The meet now icon is not visible either on my taskbar or in my taskbar settings. What can I do to make the icon appear on the taskbar?PS: I am on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MsFanatic194, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Taskbar icon

The meet now icon is not visible either on my taskbar or in my taskbar settings. What can I do to make the icon appear on the taskbar?PS: I am on the latest 21H2 update of Windows 10

:)

MsFanatic194, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Taskbar icon

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar icon

1. Taskbar icon - Similar Threads - Taskbar icon

2. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  3. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  4. Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly: Hello, I've been encountering an issue where icons on my Windows 10 taskbar disappear randomly. It's quite frustrating as I rely on quick access to these applications. I've tried restarting Windows Explorer and unpinning and pinning the icons again, but the problem persists....
  5. Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly

Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly: Hello, I've been encountering an issue where icons on my Windows 10 taskbar disappear randomly. It's quite frustrating as I rely on quick access to these applications. I've tried restarting Windows Explorer and unpinning and pinning the icons again, but the problem persists....
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown: When I try to troubleshoot all it says is to use Ethernet and nothing else but I can’t use Ethernet. When I go into the network and sharing centre to enable or disable things the only thing there to change is Ethernet not wireless connection. I know the antennas on my pc are...
  8. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown: When I try to troubleshoot all it says is to use Ethernet and nothing else but I can’t use Ethernet. When I go into the network and sharing centre to enable or disable things the only thing there to change is Ethernet not wireless connection. I know the antennas on my pc are...
  9. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 11 taskbar icons disappear after switching desktop

Windows 11 taskbar icons disappear after switching desktop: I've updated my work laptop to windows 11 recently and i see a very annoying glitch of app icons on taskbar disappearing from time to time see screenshot.The issue is reproduced when switching between desktops Ctrl + Win + Right/Left arrow or trackpad swipe with 4 fingers....