Windows 10: Taskbar icons active but not visiable

Discus and support Taskbar icons active but not visiable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some icons (Outlook, Word, Excel) in my taskbar are active and working/functioning properly but the actual icon on the bar is blank/not showing up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrankWang6, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Taskbar icons active but not visiable

Some icons (Outlook, Word, Excel) in my taskbar are active and working/functioning properly but the actual icon on the bar is blank/not showing up. Tried rebooting and nothing changed.

Taskbar icons active but not visiable f512ecbd-c956-4372-b45d-fc1e380a227d?upload=true.png

:)

FrankWang6, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Taskbar icons active but not visiable

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar icons active but not visiable

1. Taskbar icons active but not visiable - Similar Threads - Taskbar icons active

2. Open Taskbar Icons Only Highlighting When Active

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open Taskbar Icons Only Highlighting When Active: Hello,Apologies if the wording of my initial question is a bit confusing. Essentially, if I open an app, it will show up on my taskbar as normal. But instead of all of my currently open apps being highlighted, only the one that's "active" or I'm currently using is...
  3. Open Taskbar Icons Only Highlighting When Active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open Taskbar Icons Only Highlighting When Active: Hello,Apologies if the wording of my initial question is a bit confusing. Essentially, if I open an app, it will show up on my taskbar as normal. But instead of all of my currently open apps being highlighted, only the one that's "active" or I'm currently using is...
  4. Change the highlight color for active icons in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the highlight color for active icons in the taskbar: This is the icon highlight color for an app on Windows 10, vs Windows 11:The entire point of this feature is for apps to flash when they want to get the user's attention from their peripheral vision, and I rely on this functionality heavily so I don't miss important things...
  5. Change the highlight color for active icons in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change the highlight color for active icons in the taskbar: This is the icon highlight color for an app on Windows 10, vs Windows 11:The entire point of this feature is for apps to flash when they want to get the user's attention from their peripheral vision, and I rely on this functionality heavily so I don't miss important things...
  6. Files not visiable or ble to copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files not visiable or ble to copy: I have 2 files that I am attempting to copy from that are visible on the OneDrive Online and in OneDrive on my iMac but are not on my Windows 11 device. I was able to copy these to a flash drives and copy them to a new folder on the Windows 11 desktop but when I attempt to...
  7. Files not visiable or ble to copy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files not visiable or ble to copy: I have 2 files that I am attempting to copy from that are visible on the OneDrive Online and in OneDrive on my iMac but are not on my Windows 11 device. I was able to copy these to a flash drives and copy them to a new folder on the Windows 11 desktop but when I attempt to...
  8. camera view not visiable.

camera view not visiable.: I have used Zoom in the past, 2019. Last week I went on it and only had audio. The camera was blank. I tried resetting setting during chat. After the meeting I went to camera and blank grey screen is all that appeared with an image of camera with a cross bar. Tried...
  9. Taskbar active icon underline customise

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar active icon underline customise: Hello friends I have a problem with telling apart icons on my taskbar between active and just pinned because my screen is damaged and has a permanent blue line along the bottom of the screen. I know there is a way to customise the line and i would like to make it more...
  10. Active Taskbar Icon Underline - how to move it to the top

Active Taskbar Icon Underline - how to move it to the top: I have a problem with the underline beneath the active taskbar icons. I find them hard to see and they get hidden by my tablets case. So I moved the taskbar to the top of the screen. Should have known, because of syncing this automatically moved the taskbar on my desktop...