Windows 10: Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position

Discus and support Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,A strange problem appered recently, when the task bar is in the bottom position, all the icons don't appear at the same size so the taskbar is in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan#001, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Ryan#001 Win User

Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position

Hello,A strange problem appered recently, when the task bar is in the bottom position, all the icons don't appear at the same size so the taskbar is in a weird configuration.Taskbar in the bottom position :Taskbar in the top position and how it should normally look like :I've tryied enabling and desabling the Small taskbar buttons and reinstalling my GPU drivers with no success.Thank you,

:)

Ryan#001, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Compumind Win User

Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar?

Hi -

I'm trying to add some icons to the taskbar, but as you can see with the purple arrow, the sizes are different.
    I tried making the icon size larger, but to no effect.

Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position [​IMG]

I want them all to be the same size.

Suggestions welcome!

TIA *cry

Compumind, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position - Similar Threads - Taskbar icons appear

2. Taskbar icon size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icon size: When I first upgraded to Windows 11, the one problem I had was the size of the icons in the Taskbar. Being visually changed, they were just too small. After some digging, I found a YouTube video by Kevin Stratvert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RswaXcWWCo0 , that, in five...
  3. Taskbar icon size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icon size: When I first upgraded to Windows 11, the one problem I had was the size of the icons in the Taskbar. Being visually changed, they were just too small. After some digging, I found a YouTube video by Kevin Stratvert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RswaXcWWCo0 , that, in five...
  4. Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position: Hello,A strange problem appered recently, when the task bar is in the bottom position, all the icons don't appear at the same size so the taskbar is in a weird configuration.Taskbar in the bottom position :Taskbar in the top position and how it should normally look like :I've...
  5. Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position: Hello,A strange problem appered recently, when the task bar is in the bottom position, all the icons don't appear at the same size so the taskbar is in a weird configuration.Taskbar in the bottom position :Taskbar in the top position and how it should normally look like :I've...
  6. Taskbar Icon size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icon size: Is there anyway Microsoft can include a Taskbar Icon Size adjustment in the settings with an update for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-size/d5e19191-fbf6-4176-ac07-8abca3fb44f1
  7. Taskbar Icon size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icon size: Is there anyway Microsoft can include a Taskbar Icon Size adjustment in the settings with an update for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-size/d5e19191-fbf6-4176-ac07-8abca3fb44f1
  8. How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?: Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself? How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons on same taskbar? Thank You kindly 150647
  9. Icons of the same size appearing differently

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons of the same size appearing differently: All of these icons were created with the same oldtv file, in the same manner but with different logo pngs. They have all of the same properties (size, resolution [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] They originally all appeared as the larger size for months but recently have...
  10. Icons forget size and positions on reboot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons forget size and positions on reboot.: After setting the base resolution to 125%, the screen icons seemed unaffected--until the system is rebooted. At this point, icons are reset to maximum size (only eight fit on the screen). Once icons are manually resized, (Ctrl-Scroll), they're scattered all over the screen....