Windows 10: Taskbar Icons are Blurry

Discus and support Taskbar Icons are Blurry in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/dytcocsyqnf41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=d0f450cd96ca5e0eeaed6d6c72e381a4478de44c I don't know why but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KingKuberr, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Taskbar Icons are Blurry

/u/KingKuberr, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Icons in taskbar become blurry over time

Thank you for the feedback. If the first solution did not work for you, we suggest you perform Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) to repair your system files. To do this, simply follow the steps provided by
    SpiritX MS MVP on this
    link

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Taskbar Icons are Blurry

Icons in taskbar become blurry over time

Hi Daniel,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting.

In this case, we suggest you change to a higher resolution. We also recommend you run System File Check. To do this, simply follow the steps provided by
    SpiritX MS MVP on this
    link

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar Icons are Blurry

1. Taskbar Icons are Blurry - Similar Threads - Taskbar Icons are

2. Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.: Hi,I am using Windows 11, and the icons on my taskbar are blurry/ low res until I open the app, after which the icons come back to full resolution. It stays sharp until I lock my laptop and sign back in, as the icons will become blurry again. And this isn't just Windows Store...
  3. Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.: Hi,I am using Windows 11, and the icons on my taskbar are blurry/ low res until I open the app, after which the icons come back to full resolution. It stays sharp until I lock my laptop and sign back in, as the icons will become blurry again. And this isn't just Windows Store...
  4. 125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar: Hello. I have an issue with icons on taskbar, when I launch some games with low resolution, after that the icons on taskbar looks very blurry. I have toggled "Let Windows try to fix app so they're not blurry", tried change DPI settings in compatibility section, didn't help....
  5. 125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar: Hello. I have an issue with icons on taskbar, when I launch some games with low resolution, after that the icons on taskbar looks very blurry. I have toggled "Let Windows try to fix app so they're not blurry", tried change DPI settings in compatibility section, didn't help....
  6. 125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Search box blurry icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search box blurry icons: Hi there. So the search bar of my windows 11 laptop looks like this and the icons seem a little bit off like they kind of have a bad resolution and I don't like it. I don't know if it’s a bug or something....
  8. Taskbar Icons Blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons Blurry: I recently reinstalled windows and I just noticed that my taskbar icons are blurry. I've already tried fixing it through the registry by changing the DPI and I tried using the settings in the systems settings and nothing has worked. How can I fix this I'm losing my mind....
  9. blurry shortcut icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    blurry shortcut icons: when I convert a logo to a desktop short cut it becomes blurred even though the original jpeg was not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-shortcut-icons/2a1181b7-223b-4da8-98e3-1fc611f6b313
  10. Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar: So, i've scaled my windows to 115% from Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display - set a custom scaling level and now the network and battery icons are with very low quality - [img] . Most of the text in all apps is not blurry - [img] but in others is blurry -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskbar all blury