Windows 10: Taskbar icons are really small Windows 10 1809 Home User

Discus and support Taskbar icons are really small Windows 10 1809 Home User in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI I am needing some help and details please. I have the latest version of Windows 10 Home. I have recently have become aware that some of the icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Howard_35_78, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Taskbar icons are really small Windows 10 1809 Home User

HI I am needing some help and details please. I have the latest version of Windows 10 Home. I have recently have become aware that some of the icons on the right side of the lower taskbar are very small in size and print. I would like it if I could find out away to make these icons on the lower taskbar bigger in size if possible in the latest version of Windows 10 home.

I have not found an answer as of yet. I do not have any third party programs on my windows 10 computer at this time. If their are is no way to make the icons and printing on the lower taskbar bigger. I will maybe look for a program to help with this problem please.

I would also like to mention that windows 10 home 1809 has no taskbar properties when you right click on a blank spot on the lower taskbar.

Thanks for your help and advice.

:)

Howard_35_78, Nov 28, 2018

2. W10 taskbar icons too small

I would agree that the Windows 10 taskbar buttons/icons are too small, much smaller than Win 7 or 8. The response below suggests going into the taskbar Properties and unchecking 'use small taskbar buttons', but I have had this unchecked the whole time,
    and the taskbar buttons are still too small, annoyingly so.

RobbiePeele, Nov 28, 2018
  3. W10 taskbar icons too small

Hi Ian Mosley,

We appreciate your time and effort to get back to us with the required information.

As per the screenshot provided, it is clear that the size of the taskbar icons is normal. The taskbar icons will appear exactly the same as they were in the screenshot, if you have set to use the small taskbar icons.

You may try to create the new user account and check to isolate the issue. This will help to figure out if the user profile is corrupted.
    Follow the below link to create new user account.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-my/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

After creating the new user account, check whether you are able to use the normal and small size taskbar icons. Refer to the suggestions provided by the Guru Kiran G in the above posts for changing the size of the taskbar icons.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Taskbar icons are really small Windows 10 1809 Home User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

Taskbar icons are really small Windows 10 1809 Home User e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar icons are really small Windows 10 1809 Home User

1. Taskbar icons are really small Windows 10 1809 Home User - Similar Threads - Taskbar icons are

2. Taskbar icons too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons too small: Hi !! I recently had to change my laptop size to 100% because the software I'm using for work can't support my screen scaling, I have the 1920 x 1080 resolution because it's the clearest, but the issue here is my taskbar apps are tiny. I want to know if there's a solution to...
  3. Desktop icons really small?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icons really small?: [ATTACH] Some of my desktop icons are really small compared to others (see image) and I can't figure out a way to return them to normal. In the image you can see three which are small, others like this are the Microsoft Solitaire, Edge browser, MS Office, and the photos...
  4. very small icons and very small text in taskbar,

very small icons and very small text in taskbar,: Hi ,my name is Colin i have just bought a new Dell inspiron 15 model 3585,The problem i have is tiny text and icons on task bar,and when i right click on anything that text is also so very small,i might add that in settings the text size is normal size, ease of access is of...
  5. Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar: I recently changed my taskbar layout and switched to small icons to get more screen real estate. Problem is, while in small mode, icons don't display badges anymore (like unread count for Discord or email apps for example). I've been looking around but can't find any way to...
  6. Windows 10 Start menu icons are really small.

Windows 10 Start menu icons are really small.: I have a Asus ZenBook i9 laptop which has been experiencing odd small issues with the OS, all I have been able to fix, but I have no idea how to fix this issue, help.[IMG]...
  7. Windows security 1809 home user

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows security 1809 home user: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question about Windows security that is installed with the latest version of Windows 10. Since I am a home user I was just curious to understand do I have to manually update the windows defender definitions every hour by going to windows...
  8. Are Windows 10 1809 User Profiles really 'fixed'?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are Windows 10 1809 User Profiles really 'fixed'?: Wasn't there recent 'fix' added for profile redirection? There is obviously something wrong with how the User Profiles are created with Windows 10 - why are dummy profiles being created just to refresh a language pack installation that gets corrupted during the 1803 - 1809...
  9. Chrome taskbar icon in Windows 10 1809.

Chrome taskbar icon in Windows 10 1809.: It seems that with Windows 10 Pro 1809 my Chrome taskbar icon isn't static. This is with my desktop computer. What I mean is, with prior version of Windows 10 Pro I could click on the Chrome icon to open a page, and when the page opened the Chrome icon itself would still be...
  10. small taskbar icons moving on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    small taskbar icons moving on windows 10: hi i have just downloaded windows 10 and find my small taskbar icons moving ... any help ? thanks 10192

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1809 large icons

2. icons on taskbar really small

3. windows 10 1809 taskbar small icons