Windows 10: Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.

Discus and support Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am using Windows 11, and the icons on my taskbar are blurry/ low res until I open the app, after which the icons come back to full resolution. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WaffleKing478, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.

Hi,I am using Windows 11, and the icons on my taskbar are blurry/ low res until I open the app, after which the icons come back to full resolution. It stays sharp until I lock my laptop and sign back in, as the icons will become blurry again. And this isn't just Windows Store apps, but desktop apps that I have pinned as well. Since I have a high-resolution screen on my laptop, it is very noticeable when it happens,For example, this is what Explorer looks like after I unlock my laptop.and this is what it looks like after I open the app.This happens to all apps on the taskbar and happens every t

:)

WaffleKing478, Feb 8, 2023
  2. radibg2 Win User

Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar

So, i've scaled my windows to 115% from Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display - set a custom scaling level and now the network and battery icons are with very low quality -
    Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app. [​IMG]
    . Most of the text in all apps is not blurry -
    but in others is blurry -
    . When i scale it from the display settings all the text in all apps gets blurry. So how to show these icons and make them show all of their pixels?

radibg2, Feb 8, 2023
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Icons in taskbar become blurry over time

Hi Daniel,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting.

In this case, we suggest you change to a higher resolution. We also recommend you run System File Check. To do this, simply follow the steps provided by
    SpiritX MS MVP on this
    link

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Feb 8, 2023
  4. Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.

Some icons appear to be blurry in the system tray(taskbar)

Hello guys...

i recently bought my laptop its Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43

i basically use it for gaming...

now the problem is that some icons in my taskbar are blurry(specially the nvidia control panel and geforce tray icons)

Why is this happening?

i have updated all the drivers to latest version,... and everything else is up to date and the resolution is set to maximum... nothing else appears to be blurry except this 2 icons in the taskbar, i also tried clean type feature but it didnt helped.

please suggest a way to get rid of it..

SPECS:

Ryzen 7 3750H

8gb DDR4

SSD+HDD

Windows 10

HarshBhakta, Feb 8, 2023
Thema:

Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.

1. Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app. - Similar Threads - Taskbar icons blurry

2. Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.: Hi,I am using Windows 11, and the icons on my taskbar are blurry/ low res until I open the app, after which the icons come back to full resolution. It stays sharp until I lock my laptop and sign back in, as the icons will become blurry again. And this isn't just Windows Store...
  3. Slow, low resolution and won't open apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow, low resolution and won't open apps.: I'm really getting annoyed at my computer, it was running completely fine like an hour ago. I clicked on one of my files and my cursor started buffering infinitely. I restarted my computer and the problem persists, I wind up with a black screen with a cursor and search...
  4. Slow, low resolution and won't open apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow, low resolution and won't open apps.: I'm really getting annoyed at my computer, it was running completely fine like an hour ago. I clicked on one of my files and my cursor started buffering infinitely. I restarted my computer and the problem persists, I wind up with a black screen with a cursor and search...
  5. Slow, low resolution and won't open apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Taskbar Icons Blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons Blurry: I recently reinstalled windows and I just noticed that my taskbar icons are blurry. I've already tried fixing it through the registry by changing the DPI and I tried using the settings in the systems settings and nothing has worked. How can I fix this I'm losing my mind....
  7. Low resolution icons and text

Low resolution icons and text: I bought a new computer recently with an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 and a Radeon RX 590 graphics card. It has all been running fine up until a few days ago when I started up my computer to find multiple desktop and taskbar icons were very grainy and low-resolution - although this was...
  8. Taskbar Icons are Blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons are Blurry: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/dytcocsyqnf41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=d0f450cd96ca5e0eeaed6d6c72e381a4478de44c I don't know why but I did some tweaking in Winaero Tweaker one day and then my taskbar icons started looking a bit blurry. I though it was...
  9. Text in apps goes blurry unless clicked on

Text in apps goes blurry unless clicked on: I've recently had an issue where certain text in an app will go blurry unless I click or hover over it. I've never had this issue before, but I've tried multiple solutions online, and none of them seem to work. Most questions mention that all on screen text is blurry because...
  10. Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar: So, i've scaled my windows to 115% from Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display - set a custom scaling level and now the network and battery icons are with very low quality - [img] . Most of the text in all apps is not blurry - [img] but in others is blurry -...