Windows 10: Taskbar Icons Disappeared

Discus and support Taskbar Icons Disappeared in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Back in November of 2015 I upgraded from 8.1 to 10. I run a two monitor setup. The taskbar icons used to appear on both of my monitors, but now only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hughberto, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Hughberto Win User

Taskbar Icons Disappeared

Back in November of 2015 I upgraded from 8.1 to 10. I run a two monitor setup.
    The taskbar icons used to appear on both of my monitors, but now only appear on my secondary.
    I've tried the option to have taskbar icons appear on all monitors. Doesn't work.

I should add when I move the task bar to the left, right, or top side of the screen the icons will appear on both monitors. But, when the taskbar is set to appear at the bottom, the icons do not appear on the primary display.

Any thoughts?

:)

Hughberto, Dec 31, 2015
  2. F&MW Win User

taskbar disappears

While I am working most of the taskbar disappears and I have to push the up-down arrow icon in order to see all of the taskbar icons. How do you keep the taskbar from disappearing?

F&MW, Dec 31, 2015
  3. My taskbar icons disappear

I am using Windows 10. In my desktop I have icons in the taskbar. These open OK but when I close any icon the rest of the icons all disappear in the taskbar even though the task bar is 'locked'. There is a white vertical bar in the taskbar to the right
    of the icons with up and down arrows. When the icons have disappeared if I click on the up arrow they all appear again. This is a pain having to do this everytime. What is the point of 'Lock the taskbar'. How do I stop these icons from disappearing?

RonnieCampbellZD, Dec 31, 2015
Thema:

Taskbar Icons Disappeared

1. Taskbar Icons Disappeared - Similar Threads - Taskbar Icons Disappeared

2. Icons on the taskbar disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the taskbar disappeared: I was working on My laptop until suddenly I got a blue screen, then when it ended during the reboot it said reparing the device, I am now in the desktop and My taskbar icons are missing, what do I do?...
  3. Icons on the taskbar disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar disappeared: I was working on My laptop until suddenly I got a blue screen, then when it ended during the reboot it said reparing the device, I am now in the desktop and My taskbar icons are missing, what do I do?...
  4. Taskbar icons disappeared!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons disappeared!!: Unsure what happened but my taskbar icons have disappeared, please help :' Tried looking through other questions but can't seem to find my answer.I'm not on tablet mode, checked taskbar settings and my system icons are all on, only have 1 screen, .. run out of solutions....
  5. Taskbar icons disappeared!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons disappeared!!: Unsure what happened but my taskbar icons have disappeared, please help :' Tried looking through other questions but can't seem to find my answer.I'm not on tablet mode, checked taskbar settings and my system icons are all on, only have 1 screen, .. run out of solutions....
  6. Taskbar icons disappeared!!

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar Icons Disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons Disappearing: [IMG] Sometimes my taskbar icons disappear. They still work and if I hover the mouse over a blank spot the name of the app appears. I can click and use the apps just fine. I just don't know why they go away....
  8. Desktop Icons and Taskbar Icons Disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Icons and Taskbar Icons Disappeared: So I started up my computer today and I noticed that all of the icons for my apps where missing on my desktop, and on my taskbar it just showed a generic image, except for mail which is showing just fine. I can still access all of the apps, and when I load up discord the...
  9. Disappearing system icons, taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disappearing system icons, taskbar: SYSTEM ICONS A big problem I am having with Windows 10 right now, is the system icons in the lower right corner, that seem to be disappearing. The key controls are, the power, sound, and wi-fi indicators. It's now Summer 2019, and I have written to support forums, several...
  10. speaker icon disappears on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    speaker icon disappears on taskbar: Hi, i notice that the speaker icon on my taskbar disappears. my display setting is set to 1360 x 768 (recommended), speaker setting is turn on. if i set the display setting other than recommended the speaker icon reappears. how can i have the speaker icon stay on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar disappeared lumia phone